Reviews for On a Beautiful Snowy Day
Pinkpokegal chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i like it but there's only one problem... INUYASHA'S EYES ARE NOT AMBER! you can call them gold, honey, or yellow but the are NOT amber! amber is orange!
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Not too many reviews there.. ne?

Lemme help you out there!

Kawaii! I loved it. Nice little twists. Very nice oneshot!

XD MBW
Karichi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
lol i realy liked it not very funny though but i did like it and

it ding dong the witch is dead wich old witch the wicked witch din dong the wiked witch is DEAD!

lol sme her me no REALY HATE her but me no realy like her

*adds 2 faves*
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I'm not gonna go into my opinion on the Kikyo/Kagome/Inuyasha love affair, because then someone would get hurt once I really got into it. Anyways, I think you have talent, what with this being your first fic and all. I think Inuyasha was OOC, and there were a few grammatical errors. Otherwise, you should continue writing if you enjoy it. If you write a story that has more than one chapter, you will have many fans because you write very long chapters/oneshots _ lol
Xweetok chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
oh! SO CUTE!_

I LOVED IT!
evrlastinglight101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hey i really liked ur story but i hope u add more to it, something about the final battle and inuyasha finally getting those beads taken off him, ect. well plz update soon :)
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I liked the story, it was fluffy!

AND Kikyo died! Hurray! I hate her SO much!

Gr...Kagome and Inu deserve each other, but she always sticks her big fat ass in!

Good story...keep writing

And if you have the time, read one of my stories, please?

I'm a new writer, I need confidence

-White Fuzzy Ears *
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i laughed, i cried, i loved it! this was so good, considering this was your first fanfic! i am a rabid fan girl too so don't worry! love the fluff and the whole idea! this is how the series should end! loved it bunches and it is so on my favs...yay!

in Christ,

~FMA4EVER~
CleverCover chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was a cute fanfic.

Only problem was the spelling, but it wasn't much.

I love fluffiness and this was a good addition to the many fluffy fics.
Seelentherapie chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ding dong the witch is dead!

*giggels* my first thought after I read that she FINALLY died..I kinda hate her :D

I really liked your story..much better than most of the ffs here.

Everyone was in character and InuxKago fluff is always great! keep it up :)