Reviews for Twisted Fate
Ellusive Elegy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
There needs to be more Jin and Shino writings like this for sure. Wish it ended on more of a hopeful note that influenced his returning to set her free though perhaps. )
Kimeko-28 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I love Jin and Shino *sighs* very good fanfic there are SO MANY mufuu's it drives me nuts! I need Jin! rawr! lol. Thanks for writing this
dsf chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I like JiNo and I love FuuGEn! ) perfect pairings...
mokuyobi chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
LOVED IT!
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
it was very nice. i like jin and shino together better than fuu and jin. i can't take it when people do ffu X jin stuff. i just feel that fuu and mugen BELONG together. ya know?

i know you know for a fact that that's true *wink*
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
good fic
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I loved every single word of that, it was such a poigant ending, wonderfully crafted all in all!
I-Sort-of-Mean-It chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was splended. You write well. Excellent writing. You're one of the best ff writers around. *growls in hatred for the pairing* It was still a good story.
KelloggsJ chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
beautiful, simply beautiful. thumbs up
LoLo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aw, that was TOO cute - Jin and Shino were always one of those OTP's, IMO. That was very lovely and poetic!
Chelsy chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Absolutely breath-taking...i lvoed it sO much! Jino's the best! :D
Molly Francis chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
-achem- This fic was horrible and etc. and Omg, Jin isn't that way and omgomg-blahblahyaddayadda- That would be the type of review you dun want with this beautiful fiction.

And we all know I ain't that mean. I don't think I've ever really written a flame. ...

...WOOHOO, JINO FICTION! -parties around her empty house-

I haven't found many of these things. Happy I found a well written one. D

...

Yeah.

Mii!
parapeiji chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
( wipes a tear from her eye) That was so beautiful! Oh my gosh! This isn't lame at all! Excellent work! Nobody better flame this!