Reviews for The Beginning's Sacrifice
Fiercest chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm not really up to date on the manga...but I'm attempting, so i'm wondering...Does she really transfer? 'Cause canon's screwing with my epic oneshot more and more each minute -.- I think i'll have to make it semiAU XD

Anyway this was brilliant on various levels, not only because of the symbolism and metaphors but also because of the depth, the mostly in character thought process and the sequence of how trains of thought sometimes lead. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

I liked it obviously but being the meanie I am I have to burst that awesome fluff filled buble I've created with some critisism. Some thoughts were disconnected and sloppy though I could spot no spelling or grammatical errors so that's good. And there were some points that were a bit out of character but mostly not.

Keep up the awesome work.
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
If you wrote this in 10 minutes and it is this good, im scared to see what something you wrote in an hour looks like. good work. emo roy yay lol. might be interesting to show Riza's perspective on all this? oh, and also i think you should mention the hostage aspect.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
such a sad oneshot. i did a take on this as well, only set just before you see roy hanging out in the room all on his lonesome.

this is a sad oneshot. i wonder what riza is thinking.

[please pardon my poor typing. i feel like i need to keep saying that]
Banana Rum chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
The subtlety of Roy and Riza's relationship has always been its selling point for me. So naturally, Roy thinking about his relationship with Riza, couched in metaphors and wish-I-hads, is beautiful. I especially love the line where you said that they would still see each other, the "air stinking with words unsaid". Simply beautiful.

Excellent fic. Good job!

Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
poor roy needs a hug. very well done! riza companion piece by any chance?
OTP chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
yay for angst nice job
kaely chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
it's great that you wrote something on what roy's contemplating deeper than what is in the manga... great fic. Love it!
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
*hunts Riza dawn, drags to the office, shoves the two of them in a closet, locks the door, and screams "Go make puppies, already!*

I want to hugs this fic! It's so hard to find really good royai and your story made an otherwise crappy day a whole lot better!
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*sniff* great, now ya got me tearing up! well, thats ok. i love it, great ideas.
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
GAAHH! ;_; You know I absolutely LOVED it. *worships you once again* You write angst way too well, I tell you! XD You always dig so deep into Roy's feelings and thoughts and put them in text soo well. I especially liked the part where it seemed like the fuhrer had so purposely arranged for Riza to serve directly under him..."so close yet so far..." I'd really never thought of that. Oh poor, poor Roy all alone there. Dangiitt...I still can't believe you can write something like this in ten minutes in the middle of the night! It's not fair, I'm so slow and sukky X.x
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 9/1/2006

I like the way you desribed Roy's feelings. :)

'please, keep writing!'
hmmingbird chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I’m running out of synonyms for the word ‘amazing’ here. Gah. That was so sad and wonderful at the same time. I nearly had a fit when I read chapter 62. This just reminded me of that again. Your story was a perfect follow-up.
Princess Blade chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Well done! :) That was a great read.
Felarof chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That... was... so... GOOD! *hands author a cupcake* Darling story! I've never read anything like it! And if I have that tottaly pwned it! That was so good! Congratulations!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
It's great to finally see someone writing about chapter 62. I know it's only been a couple of days, but when it comes to Roy and Riza I have found myself being painfully impatient.

This was good. I liked it quite a bit. I really need to write something myself but it still hasn't come to me yet.

Good job! _