Reviews for Catharsis
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
...wow...powerful...I...really don't know how to respond to this...it's so powerful, deadly, and it scares me...but it's so good, too...
Secret Symphony chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh. My. God.

This was amazing. I've read "Catharsis" before, and yet it catches me off guard every time. The progression of madness is astounding. Watching Ed's mentality slip from pure love and regret to, well, insanity was written beautifully.

Heh, the lines "I remembered that you had hands" and "how will they ever decide where to bury us?" get me every time. The characters were in-character, even Ed's madness... which sits with me eerily the entire time that I'm reading, realizing that it was all too possible.

Have I mentioned yet that I love your writing? My goodness, I had to pause several times to just absorb a line. Wonderful job.

:D Thank you for the nightmares!
SakuraSagura chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
An absolute wow.

This was amazingly written and yet so terrifying to read. Horror began filling me up as sentences flew by. I had the feeling Ed was diving off the deep end, but you just... did it so well. I've never read such a great horror fanfic before. This was great! The sheer fact that I could actually imagine something like this happening was insane...

The way you portrayed the characters was shockingly real. The brothers and friends were never drawn into such a situation, but you convinced me how possible it could have been. This story was so sad and wonderful all at the same time. Wow. Wow. Wow. I hope I can sleep tonight.

SakuraSagura
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
...this scared the hell outta me. Great job. If you can get that reaction, then Bravo! Oh my god...*shudder*
Susan Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Damn. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. That was dark and horrid and creepy and so horribly well-written that it becomes a possible scenario, which scares me to no end.

Fantastic, but so disturbed.
The Firesinger chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I am...I am just SCARED. That's all I can say. This fanfic is just...it creeped me out to the core as I realized more and more what Ed was doing, what had become of him. And the thing is...I can see something like this happening. Ed cares so much for his brother...who knows where that might lead in such a situation?

Wow, amazing fic, definitely a fave.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh, man. This was so... Wow. It was horrible, yet beautiful, and frightening and exhilarating all at the same time. I started breathing faster and faster as I read this; my eyes skimmed faster and faster, racing each other towards the end.

This is an amazing story, let me tell you. It tears me up inside, but it seems so POSSIBLE that something like that could happen.

I really, really like this fic. I think it may be my favorite of all the ones you've written.

Keep writing! _
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Holy shit! That was as good as I heard it was, it was teh awesome! How'd you think of it? It was completely brilliant, i loved it like hell. Great job!

~Ayumi
Annethy chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
oh my... that... was depressing... but well wriiten nonetheless... what was taken from hawkeye?
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Can't speak. I'm overwhelmed by the extent of your geniousity.

It's like you've shot me in the chest and ripped my heart out in an attempt to take the bullet off!

"I remember you had heands."

Ed's a psycopath!
queenofthedonuts chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
You. Are. A. Fxcking. Genius.

This was definitely the most intense, most purposeful story I've read for FMA. I LOVED the way you made Ed look like some sadistic murderer, and how you made Al insane from it all. Genius.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I remember the first time I read this and how much I admired the sheer horror of it. And I read it again and oh...I'm still horrified.

And yet I love it.
Rain Crow chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh, wow... that was wildly creepy. I love the Frankinstein aspect.

Just one question? What's with the centered formatting on the italics?

Loved it.
Eli chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
It's like with every transmutation the world got darker, more desperate, in a horrible slide to the inevitable ending... This story is going to keep me up all night.
tatri chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
dude if this is the way it would end i wouln't no to be pissed or fucked up ness