Reviews for The seduction of Severus Snape
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 4/29
Nice way to lose a bet :-)
it was good
Hermione ain't stupid. She would get the truth potion and take it as proof
MissWhateverHP chapter 1 . 2/6
I don't even know how I stumbled upon this but erm this will be deleted from my computer history!
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Sorry, but this is nasty! Aside from the fact that Severus would NEVER go along with it, I happen to like Severus and my guess is, so do most of the people here. And the way you portray Hermione... no thanks!
Angelus chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Its a damn shame I didn't read this before. However I don't mind saying what I have say now. Firstly while you may not like this pairing, some of us do, and I don't appreciate you humiliating and embarrassing Severus's character. Secondly it's not gross, it's bloody disgusting from what he made her do for her detention and how she chose to sexualise it to his behaviour and her reactions. It's like consensual rape. If you don't like it, don't write about it, others haven't minded doing what you seem to find revolting. Oh and one more thing, you're an idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That story was really really cruel towards snape! Hermione is such a bitch!
Snape is NOT discusting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
That's cruel to use snape as a bet and say that snape is gay !
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Okay so the idea was very good and I did like the beginning but the thing I didn't like was that how on Earth does Hermione not find Severus sexy?! I mean..why? The guy oozes repression and he is literally the dark hero. Oh...and his deep, deep, deep voice and that dry sense of humor...Merlin!

Also, it is not plausible that an intelligent witch like Hermione with a good amount of self esteem would so blatantly force herself on Severus. And then, it hits her that she has to have sex with her professor. Like no way! This is sooooo OOC! Not to mention extremely offensive to the canon characters!

And what's with the gross sex? Like seriously? Smut's supposed to be sexy!

I am sorry to say that while you started off really good, the later part of the story was disappointing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Is she nuts?! Why would you not imagine snape when having sex? He's a sexy bitch...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Style and language usage were greatly varied. The plot was interesting, a bit disgusting, but still interesting. A story well-written! And I love the ending, very creative and humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Your writing is really good!
ohkaoru chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I felt bad for Hermione bc she lost the bet & basically did all that for nothing :( but it was pretty okay all in all.