Reviews for The seduction of Severus Snape
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Style and language usage were greatly varied. The plot was interesting, a bit disgusting, but still interesting. A story well-written! And I love the ending, very creative and humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Your writing is really good!
ohkaoru chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I felt bad for Hermione bc she lost the bet & basically did all that for nothing :( but it was pretty okay all in all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I got a bit weird at the end but the beginning wen she asked if he worked out brought me to hysterical laughter :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wth? Why make a fan fic about sex and then turn it all gross and weird?!
epicdancer2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Funny!
DGreenHat chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
What kind os shitty story is that?!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
OMG so creepy but still ok
Nejiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL I loved it! Great work!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I have read THOUSANDS of stories and I have to say this is definitely in my Top 10 of the worst stories I have ever read.

I agree with Random Person 8/13/06, Disgruntled, RAWbecca, ABC, Saltfisk, Nimidias and terra1234.

You imply that Hermione and Snape are going to end up together and that they are going to have normal sex (normal as in consensual even if it's rough) yet you give us something that is almost rape. Hermione takes advantage of Severus completely, seducing him in such a blatant and forceful way any man would have said yes. If Hermione was the teacher (attractive or not) and Severus the student, this would be harassment no matter what his reaction was. I also found this story quite sexist.

The fact that you gave us no warning for what would happen is dispicable. Write the most perverse story you can and readers won't be phazed so long as you give them a warning. Why? Because the readers chose to read it HAVING CONSIDERED THE WARNING. I did not choose to read this. I thought I was going to read a story where Hermione has the hots for Snape and is dared by her friends to pursue the man she likes, she succeeds and they enjoyable sex. That's not what I read and I feel cheated cause no one warned me.

Also, I'm a big SS/HG and Snape fan (I love the man) and this story angered me greatly. Snape is a hero, for fuckssake it was even stated IN CANON, by HARRY-FUCKIN-POTTER, that he was the bravest man Harry ever met. That means braver than the almighty Dumbledore. This is OOC, AU and once again, there is NO WARNING.

Hermione in this story is one of the nastiest WHORES out there and she is portrayed as a victim. REALLY? The ending would be sad if Hermione hadn't acted like a shameless harlot. She deserves everything she got. If she really was attracted to Severus her actions would be desperate but justified, however her motives make her a total slut and not in a sexy way. Yet you make Severus be the bad guy.

I absolutely hated this story, I hope you take my review under consideration although I doubt it. And by the way, please change the genre. This is in no way humor.
terra1234 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
didn't like this trash

Next time write on the summary NOT a romance story

emphasize on the word NOT
2742416 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Well, since I am totally in love with Snape, I'm kinda sad she wasn't excited about it.
Sii chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
MORE PLEASE?

i wanna see how a sequel spans out
Lucy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this story was pretty weird and gross but it was awsome nevertheless
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »