Reviews for The proper feeding and care of John Winchester
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12
I need every one you've got
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I liked it. Short and sweet. : )
123kat chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I just found your site and am loving it.

Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Favourite so far!

4,6 10 killed me!

Oh, and 13 is awesome :) Where is this Winchesters-R-Us? I wanna go there :)
SammySpirit chapter 1 . 2/1/2009

This is freaking awesome!
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
it appears u already did write one of bad, twas funny but Dean and the Impala were funnier/
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That is fantastic! I want a John Winchester now! Okay...the whole set. LOL Nicely written! You really made me LOL. *HUGS*
FaeFolk chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
funny and cute! giggle-ious
Delu chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Loved it. Especially 8, 12, 2, and 6. Awesome. Oh, and 13, of cource.

- Delu
ajn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
ROTLMAO! oh my god i had to print this out for the board. i don't care the looks i will get from people this was just too good not to be pinned up for all to see! thank you for sharing yet again!
Ghostey chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hehe, that amused me to no end. Where can I get one?
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
i love these, they are the best humor stories i have read
laughandlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I'm laughing hysterically now, but strangely I'm also sad at the same time...this was the last story in the series! Wah! I need more right now...perhaps a Missouri? She has some interesting quirks you could write about...Fave line of this story: "We recommend that you adjust to a low-sodium diet before taking delivery of your John Winchester as, once in residence, finding a grain of salt in your salt cellar will be but a distant memory. Note: do not be surprised if this causes your Sam Winchester to refer to you as a low-sodium freak." Ahaha! That was just brilliant!
Katie Coleman chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
OMG this story is soo funny! Love it. Totally!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
How did I miss reading this one? Oh and Rule 13. Yeah, you got the right number there...