Reviews for Leave of Vengeance
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
The wry humor in this tale tickles the funny bone. The rules followed by his behavior and their commentary go oh so perfectly together. Is this still planning to be a multi-part story? Or is this the completed version? No matter what, thanks so much for sharing!
kidloco chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
please write more!, wat see what happen next lol
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I look forward to reading more. :)
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Too bad you never continued this story. Even from the first chapter, I had a sense of immense humor potential.

For what it's worth, I had reall enjoyed the first chapter.
Beth chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Only a ninja would have 'Leave of Vengeance' as an option.

hehehehehe
InkDreams chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hehe...funny! Loved it - the way Sasuke was portrayed and the snide parts in the narration...
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hehe, paperwork! By the end of this will sasuke be a paperwork hating nutjob? will this be finished?
HADmatter chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Figures that in a ninja village they would have something like a leave of vengance.
openwindow3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
*snicker*
PurpleAjah chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
XD Killer lines. Cannot wait to see an update (and a set of them rules... (wonder if they have a rule regarding pie...)) And Sasuke makeing up his own rules...? He is practically asking for that weight on his shoulders! (and stick up his ass) Gave me a laugh n.n

-ajah
Narf-for-the-Garthoc chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was great. One of the many reasons why I love Tsunade's character. Guy who can summon corpses stabs her through the heart? She uses his tongue as yo-yo string. Kakashi spends a month in a coma after being subjected to a virtual 3-day torture fest? Pfft, nothing but snark! Uchiha genius wants to get his vengeance on and be a 'tard? Here's some red tape for ya!

I realize that it's been... a while... but if you've got more of this stashed away, I'd love to see it.
fraught chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Just the title alone cracks me up!

I'd love to see a list of the Uchiha rules; I wonder if Itachi complusively follows them as well? I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

The idea of Sasuke doing paperwork is not too far out there, but filling out a form as silly as a 'Leave of Vengence' is another matter. And I'm still not sure if such a form exists, because on the one hand it's totally ridiculous and Tsunade probably just wanted to get rid of him, but on the other... Well, this IS Konoha, where people routinely hire shinobi to weed their gardens.

My favorite line: "I think there are even special robes.. We’d probably need to shorten those.”
Rhea-samma chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Whenever I read this story the phrease 'Leave of Vengence' just degrades me completely into a fit of giggles XDD
goingcommando chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
can't help but chuckle evilly everytime i revisit this fic. what an amazing start to a unique fic! utterly spellbinding in its mundanely evil ways. i can just see how sasuke will be stumped, not by a deus ex machina sort of thing in his search for veangeance, but a humdrum yet humunguous obstacle of red-tape and bureaucracy!

as a poli sci major, i'm so digging this fic.
Laegdin chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
A very clever title, I was laughing so much when the meaning became clear to me. I have to wonder though, is that a set number of leave days per year or does it accumulate?

I loved how Sasuke is completely oblivious to the absurdity of his own behaviour. And Tsunade's poking at his ego: "We'd probably need to shorten those", ie the robes. Although I think my favourite quote is Sasuke's: "It was so simple, really. He just needed to pop off for a bit, take a week or two of vacation, kill his brother, and then come back." LOL. Heck, why not fit in some duty-free shopping for those kunai he has always wanted. LOL.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.