Reviews for Ain't No Other Man
Harley quinn chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Brilliant, I loved the fact that beast boy was a vegetarian ( was it because of his shape shifting powers? )
Esty chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
VERY GOOD!
annalise chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wow
lila and marco chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
its such a good story! We sooo love it.
lacerta95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
UPDATE! This story is great. you have to add like at least 5 more chapters
TAUT13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I really liked it. I was starting to wounder where the song was going to come in, but it fit in perfictly where it was.
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aw, I thought it was sweet. And... yeah... Robin is kinda a bad ass. HaHa. Anyway, good job. .

~PWG :)
Maygen Lauren chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
-“Oh, I thank you! I will go search for him now!” - um no. "I will go in search of him now. I thank you friend Beast boy." In episode 21.00verison 3 Kori says that she always thanks her friends and not the air.

-Would that be the right of all?”- no. Would that be the o and k?

-“When do I never have time for you?”- That makes no sense. "I always have time for you."

boycotted- means food or goods shipted away or traded. why would starfire and robin be boycotted?

-“What will we be feasting on tonight?” - no again. "Whats for dinner." You make Starfire seem like she's stupid. Shes been on earth for three years, she get the basics!

-Short yet passionate kiss. They pulled away a few minutes later, both breathless. - WHAT? so its a short kiss that lasted a few minutes and left them both breathless?

-“I love you, too, Robin- Okay you can make Starfire seem stupid here. "I love you also Robin."

-“Why did you wish to visit me in the earliness of the morning?”- You're making her stupid again. Pay attention.

- ‘mares of the night’ Come on. Even my sister, whose three, knows that Starfire calls nightmares dreams of badness.

- and finally I would like to know how any person could but a christina A song in a teen titans fanfiction?

poor story. I'm sorry for the harsh critisim. But you have to fix a lot. I also get paid a lot to do this, so again I'm sorry. its my job.
Kailey chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
COOLY-O!AWESOME!

You are SO amazing write more please!
Igotthebestofbothworlds chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
that was really cool! I love that song, I listened to it while I read. Keep writing songfics, and other stories, but ESPECIAllY songfics.
Paridot Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
lol. that was the third cute one shot i read in the past 15 minutes! great job!
xStarfirexRobinxo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw! I love it!
faya27 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Great one-shot! I love it!