Reviews for Just Drive
yaoigirl20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ah, that was CUTE!
Cari chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Dean needs a hug...I would LOVE to help out with that _
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
nice little story. i think you captured the boys' relationship really well.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The characterisation of both brothers was great, as was the banter. I loved the line "You're getting soft in your old age" to bits and pieces. In the end when Dean threatened to shoot his brother and the same started humming just because - hilarious!

Only to my mind John got away a bit too bad. Ok, I don't know the series as well as you do, but I really doubt he would have left his injured nine year old for over a week with just his little brother if it wasn't for some good reason (like a hunt). The same goes for Sam's leaving for Stanford. Sorry, maybe this is canon and I simply don't know better yet, but somehow I don't believe John would have left Dean for the better part of three years already by the time the show started (even though the guy was an adult then).

Sam and Dean's heart-to-heart really moved me, talking about their mother and how Dean always feels abandoned, left behind by everyone. I can totally see this in him, also that he started to speed more, the more upset he became.

Very well written story (only some minor little misspellings remained) with a good choice for a theme.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I enjoyed this story. And, you did a nice job of how you've written the brothers.

Well Done :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very good! I ache for these poor boys!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Really enjoyed reading this, you should write another supernatural story, well done.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really liked this fic. I'm so glad I randomly selected Spanish for the language. I'm not sure if you noticed that you put this fic into that category or not but I figured I'd let you know anyway. A lot more people would be able to see it.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I really liked reading this. You did a great job. I liked seeing another side to Dean.