Reviews for Night Rain
Ryuu-hime chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG! haha LOL love this story!
haha kakashi being harassed by a little girl xD soo funny and cute!
ToriMiu chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
XD OMGOSH! E, I LOVE Kakashi XD Oh please, PLEASE update soon! o, I love this so so very much! MUST HAVE MORE! Please update soon! You're an amazing writer! Holy rays shine from your sacred hand of writing!

Heart's Door chapter 6 . 11/2/2006

Another hilarious chapter!

Poor kids, having to learn all that at age seven! (JIRAIYA, HOW COULD YOOUU?) A funky way of telling how Kakashi got introduced to Icha Icha Paradise, by the way... Poor kid... *cries* Ah well... He'd have to find out about it eventually.

Still lovin' your story! Can't wait till your next update!
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Those poor poor children! And Jiraiya used Arashi-sensei's mother in the book didn't he? O_O I can't believe Jiraiya-oyaji actually made those kids /read/ that! I think the best part was when Amaya found the notebook! XD See you next chapter!

faerichylde chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
So funny, dang it! I love it!
Cearo Dameer chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
YOU ARE GOD! please please please update soon! I love your story and I love your complete summery!
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Okay, so one day I saw this on the recently updated list, I even clicked it, but I was just too ansty to read it that day. Or something.

Then later, I saw it again. This time I also had no time to read it but I had a printer, so obviously, I printed it. So, then I read it and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it. So now I'm just going to watch this now... *wanders away*

*uum... I am definitely over-tired right now due to it being 4am, so please ignore if this is nonsensical or stupid*
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
I couldn't stop laughing through out this entire chapter! XD -gasp- ITS YONDAIME-SAMA! -squeals like the school girl that she is- Anyway, not much to say because I'm tired and am so ready for bed so can't wait to read the next chapter and I'll see ya nexy chappie! _

cookiee-chan chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
ahaha i like this chapter!

i cant wait for the next chapter!
Heart's Door chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This chapter was freakin awesome! At first I thought it might be kind of corny because it was pretty much like the test that Kakashi made Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto do when he was a Jounin, but when you came to the part about how they passed - it was simply hilarious! (And very clever! _)

I'm glad that even though you kept the original test in the story, you still made a lot of unique quirks in how the test took place and stuff. )

I love the scene at the ending. It makes the kids look so much smarter than their new sensei! The last two sentences were the best parth though. "A thief, a spy, a punk. Damn kids." That was absolutely the best ending ever. I mean, for an adult to say that about five year olds and a seven year old. Simply hilarious. Ha ha.

By the way, I didn't really get the part where the Jounin said "What, you mean this?" and the kids went "E!" I mean, I get that they would be upset that he yelled so loudly, but he didn't do anything the second time - when he asked the "you mean this" thing.

Also, is their Jounin sensei the fourth Hokage?

Please write your next chapter soon! I really enjoy your series! _
Einhart chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
Good story
Heart's Door chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Ha! Go Amaya!

You said it wouldn't be that funny, but I thought it was funny.

Can't wait till the next chapter!
BattleStations chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Man... That girl is one weird child, almost like Kakashi's stalker or something. But a great Chapter, and it was amusing no matter what you said at the top of the page.

I would probably freak out if I met a couple of 5 year olds that talked like that. Only awaiting your next chapter!

BattleStations chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Very good job.

Yes, quite the sad note to end on there. But I love your child-based Kakashi fanfic, you don't see too many decent fic's like this. And your's is much more then decent.

Can't wait for your next update.

Heart's Door chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Cool story. Well written. It has the funniest tone. It has all these big words and seems so intelligent, but yet it manages to make the scenes and words humorous. I love it! _ Please write more chapters soon! (Definitely going on my favorite stories list.)