Reviews for At Godric's Hollow
Cadeeo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love stories that shows the relationship/friendship Lily and Snape had. Good job!
Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow! I love this one-shot. SSLE(LP?) usually isn't my thing, but your fic is ver appealing. Thanks!
bleueyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Once again you amaze me with your writings. May your pen or fingers by todays standards, continue to bring forth the untold stories of Severus Snape. I don't know what your career plans are, but if you decide to write fiction, I will be a loyal fan, especially when it comes to story lines that involve complex characters such as our Severus. Bravo, brilliant, fabulous. Side note, I hope you continue to write about Severus as he is by far my favorite character.
Applepie121 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
that was awesome. really well written, and so nice. very sad, it does make you feel bad for snape. course, he is a pain in the ass, but still. Really cool, nicely done.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aw... I love this. That last line.. ouch... what a punch. But beautifully handled, and as perfect a motivation as any I have ever heard theorised. Well done. This is going straight on my favourites list. :-)

shadowquill chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow. Very nice. Your writing style and attention to detail is very appealing. Congratulations on a successful one-shot!

I'm most certainly a Severus/Lily shipper. They must have had a relationship...there is so much evidence throughout J.K.R.'s brilliant work that rings true in my mind. I am eagerly anticipating the seventh book. Hopefully we're right! :)
hmm chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hm, remember that they couldn't find Harry for three days after he became "The Boy Who Lived?" Well, what if you added into your story that Snape had found Harry and taken him to his mums or something.

If you don't, that's fine: I'll write my own. But I think you're a much better writer...semantics suck. Lol
duj chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Fits in with Slughorn's comment about obsessive love and well-written.

However, if Harry had been correct about Snape turning AFTER the Potters died, then one can only conclude that Dumbledore had lied to the Wizengamot (Pensieve scene, GoF) when he told them that Snape had been spying for him BEFORE Voldemort fell. It seems likely that Harry got it wrong (as usual); a close reading of Dumbledore's explanation shows that Snape turned when he discovered what Voldemort meant to do with the news, which could have been any time from first telling the prophecy (when Lily was pregnant) to Lily's death when Harry was 15 months old. I'd suggest that shortly after harry's birth was the most likely time, though there's no absolute proof yet.