Reviews for Green
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Heehee she called him jerk xD Sorry.. bit of a Sam.. Jared Padalecki obsession going on :D I loved it :D Thanks xx
birds-bees chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
i loved this. charlie/bully i fantastic! why isn't there more of it? i mean..REALLY.
MattMel chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
There are not enough Charlie Slash stories out there! I'm so happy that you wrote such a very very good one! I would love to read more about those two and how Lorraine interacts with them. Bye MattMel
elsa chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
sequel?
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Awesome job. Hehe, you we're thinking along the same lines as me. Especially with the "What to call the Bully thing". Although I didn't concider the name 'Ben', calling him 'Jared' or 'Sam' is kinda weird.

Again, awesome job. Favorites.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Rose pointed me in this direction after we had a brief discussion of this movie, Charlie/Bully slash etc. Glad you gave him a name. As always, a beautifully crafted fic.
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
*Squee* I loved this! Exactly what I was looking for after watching the movie - you always deliver for these more obscure fandoms. :D This was so well written and I really liked how you wrote it from Lorraine's point of view. Thank you!
rps-lizardspock chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
You said that you made him 'kinda gay' ... that more 'definitely gay' then 'kinda gay' LOL. Really cute fic. Charlie and Ben are so cute haha.
taynzpink chapter 1 . 8/15/2006