Reviews for Hellfire
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I love it! :3
You really do have nice plots n twists :)
Nice ending too! Lol
Ligare chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
It feels like a fanfiction whose author has watch The Exorcist more than once, or twice. It's a good movie 'though.
heather chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
I love it! you should make a sequel
Azamiko chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
You know, I like that plot better than Constantine's. Or any of the anti-Christ movies I've seen. Mostly because of the happy ending.
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Very nice. :) I liked it.
Roxie Faye chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
Oh. So, the "note" at the top of the page clued me in on the Constantine reference.

I was quite amused with the dialog in this chapter. They're humorous AND serious at the same time. *giggles*

*goes off to read next chapter*
Roxie Faye chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
*grins* This is turning into an interesting story.

Although I'm aware this question isn't going to get answered, something just clicked for me - does Samyaza have anything to do with Semjaza? Replace a vowel and pretend you're German and the names sound the same (and I *actually* know who Semjaza is).

“Let’s go upstairs,” Quatre suggested, finishing his drink. Upstairs proved to be a study commonly found in movies about obscenely rich people. - I laughed. I loved Quatre anyway, but that was such a funny description.

By the way, have you seen the movie Constantine? This really reminds me of it, in a lot of ways. O_o;
Cimmerian Sorceress chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
brilliant. absolutely brilliant!
liyu chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I liked that )

It was short, but enjoyable.
chibi luci chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
ah, that's too cute. i love the ending. it felt a bit rushed, but still a good one.
Shinigami Requiem chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
That was quite amusing, I must say. Awesome work.
Modified Tam chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
*Claps*

It was fantastic. Although sad that it ended so fast.

But, I enjoyed it, without a doubt.
jess-eklom chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Cute ending, I'm glad none of the boys ended up dying. Good Job!
one-hep-cat chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
Aw, I can't believe it's over! Very well written story, though. I truly enjoyed reading it! World's end? Crisis averted!
Complexly Simple Kiddo chapter 8 . 9/26/2006
O.o Wow, such a simple ending, and it fits so well. I still think it all passed too fast, but then again, maybe you wanted it to be that way. It doesn't ruing the fic, but I still think it had potential for a bit more of lenght. Other than that, great work!

...you leave me hungry for more, how dare you! ;P