Reviews for A Night of Respite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
this is the best fic of all time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was amazing! You should write some more!
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was so hotttt thank you for the read!
Salysha chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Story to die for. Amazing work through and through. I really liked the characterizations here and the way the men recognized the electricity that was building between them. Leon's inexperience was amazing; I loved the lines you used to describe it:

"Leon was inexperienced, Luis could tell. - Great. He just came in me. - 'I'm sorry,' he said so softly that it was almost inaudible."

The line toward the end sweet:" "what interchanged from 'amigo' to 'mi amor' and offered another smile." I love you keep using "mi amor" in your Leon x Luis stories, and the occasional Spanish fits in the flow effortlessly.

Story to tag for favorite, in a heartbeat.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
YAH! Another hot story! You are officialy my favorite yaoi writer! Keep it up
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
OH ITS SEXY TIME WITH LEON AND LUIS! i loved this! this story had a little bit more depth to it than the other luis X leon stories ive read! great job!
CrimsonxShadows chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow. That was hot. And I could never ever think of Luis being gay...Or Leon.

So you did an EXCELLENT job! 3
BxLxUxExRxOxSxE chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I wish I could write lemons like this, all mine suck!

U are the reason this is my 3rd fav yaoi pairing
Zeriku chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Angst with sweetness adorable.

I love it. Thanks for writing this. :
Dark-Huntress Moony chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i like. funny thing i noticed...Luis is always on bottom. its true, every one of these stories are like that. kinda funny tho...but is it cuz he's very female in that outfit he wears? o well. i loved it. good job
LimaLoser chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Really good. Sweet and hot. I definitely can see Leon being that type of guy... the kind that's only that agressive when he's at his absolute limit then feels guilty afterward for not being able to control himself.

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing this. Good luck with future works.
Punishment Prez chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ah, the end result of perfect boredom!

Andd, favorited!
CryNeverWolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aww. It's like a lil' splash of angsty-ness, and then that's quickly rubbed out with sweetness.

Makes me wanna "Squee".

Loved it!
IxPokexYou chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that was great. You should write more stories like this
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
o_o Umm... wow. Yeah, that's it... just... wow.

Thanks for unsuckifying my day.