Reviews for My Word
Rihaku chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It's really cool that you decided to branch into a new fandom. It takes a lot of courage to leave the familiar for a community as hyped as the Naruto one. I see lots of authors waste their potential by investing all their energies into just one, and then burning out or losing interest in the characters. Juggling two or more fandoms helps keep fics fresh, even if it does screw with our priorities...

Anyway, onto the story itself.

I do like the introspective nature of the story - too many fics focus overly on the external, and they forget that character motivations and drives are the core of almost all good fanfiction. Kudos for that.

One thing I think you could improve on is extending the story length; currently it's not really long enough to provide a satisfying immersion. This can be accomplished via the (standard writerly cliche, I know) of showing and not telling. If you're willing to labor through the prose, Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" blows psychological fiction out of the water. I'd also recommend anything by Gore Vidal, to sharpen your wit.

This is a very unique point in the story to have a fic about, and I commend you for that. Keep writing and improving.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
very nice
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Nice one-shot. A word of advice, always proofread no matter how short the story. If you read any of my stories give me a review and tell me what you think. Nice job.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great story! Though there are a few spelling and grammar errors. Anyway, this is good! God bless!
HRH-The-Otaku-Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Oh that was so wonderful. It was so sweet. I just watched the episode last night so I was inspired to write one about Hinata. This was so cute! _