Reviews for Meet the Stablers'
cinderella1268 chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful story!LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
standingtallandtalented chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
this story is so good and if u could send me the picture that u were talking about in ch.17 i would really appreciate it :)
wercomingup chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Loved the class Olivia. This is a good story!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 19 . 1/25/2011
OMG! Like always love it. Now off to read the sequel.
destiellove17 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
hahahahaha! i love the ending!

awesome job :D
destiellove17 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
this is beautiful :)
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
beasty story, love :)

BEST LINE EVER:

Her first thought was, 'fuck, who did I sleep with this time?'

i DIED when i read that !
ANONY chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
Wow that was really good.
svuaddictonesix chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
DamnDaniBeck!?GodShesSoStupid!

THAT IS THE BEST ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
svuaddictonesix chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
i loved this chapter... the zoo is so fun :) i'm glad cap was understanding (as we knew he will be when it happens for real in the show) i also have to say i love how you show the difference in scene aka

"! . !ElliotLovesLiv!DaniURjustTheReboundGirl!"

hahahahahahaha..thanks for your humor,

marie
svuaddictonesix chapter 14 . 4/3/2008
so i just found your story and i love it :) your AN at the end of this chapter caused me to laugh out loud... so funny... i hate "thing" too, although i have to say i hated her less after "paternity" don't get me wrong, i am still an eo shipper.. liv and el forever!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
i loved reading this story, i am going to go and read the sequal to this story right now, and i have to add this story to my favourite stories list. i have the sequal on there already. but i thought that i would tell you that i loved this one.
i-love-benson chapter 19 . 12/9/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story! Amazing job!
Stacymc2012 chapter 19 . 11/22/2007
This was GREAT! I think I'm love with this story! Great Job! You're are a great writer! Keep up the good work! Now I'm headed over to the Sequel...hehehehe! LOL! )
E1I3 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
OMG great story. I Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.

p.s If u could please email me the photo mentioned it chapter 17 that would be much appreciated. Many Thanx