Reviews for Arbitrary Choices
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Liked the idea that it had always been John being tortured, that's what was too horrible to discuss.

The whole thing with the cherry pie is both very creepy and extremely effective.
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Excellent story tag! Fits very well with canon.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Yikes, that was intense

Somehow, I don't think they had Carter basting you in lemon juice.

ROFL! I can't help it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Poor Rodney! *cries* Great story! Very sad!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow. This is great, intense. Really great job!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
love the end.
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Ack! Rip my heart out with a spoon! This was depressingly great. I loved how you had Sheppard showing his concern for Rodney, because John really DOES care for McKay, even though he gets on his nerves. ;) Very real torture scene, too. Bravo.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Very nice. Good tag. Thanks!
Pocus chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This is an amazing, insightful story. I know that everyone wonders what visions the others had. What you picked for Rodney was perfect. I can't think of much else that would make Rodney feel like he had failed and would also prompt him to give out information.

I loved the interaction between the two men. I think it is very true to character.

Keep up the great work!
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was really well written. I liked it.
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I cant believe I missed this earlier! Ever since that episode I've been looking for a fic like this, thanks for writing one!
jedi-mcfly chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the detail you went into. A fantastic piece of writing, well done!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Oh, that's just chilling, but brilliantly well done! Ouch, poor Rodney, I like this take on what happened in his scenario, thank you! :)
GeekLove64 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wraithfodder:

What a dark tone, something that would keep anyone up at night afraid of the dark and of small mechanical objects.

Good job. Your work is getting better and better.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Oh wow. That was just awesome. Wonderful emotional angst there from both Sheppard and McKay.. and just beautifully written; you really captured their characters. Love it.