Reviews for A Pain That Cuts Too Deep for Tears
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Your story was great

i have to tell you it made me cry

i have toa dmite that i do cut myself now and then and i tell you this so i can ask you this. is there anything else you can recomend i do to get rid of the numbness and emptyness inside of me sometimes. i dont like doing it but i cant find anything else to make me feel better. you are the only person i have told becaue i find comfort in the fact of not knowing you. please help me by sending me those links or giving me advice. please.

also could you tell me what SI is i have never heard that phrase before
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Brilliant and painful.

This was hard for me to read. Very hard. So hard in fact that I almost stopped halfway through. I'm ashamed to say that this is how I deal with problems. Not problems really, but with life. I don't really know why I'm telling you this. I guess I just hope that you will understand. I'd think you would have to to wright something like that.

I do it for more reasons than I'm sure you know of. I know it's unhealthy, but I feel just like Munch does in the story about it. It's just something I do.

Thank you for writing a great story. I never really thought of how Munch might deal with the pain.

Very nice.

Get it. Got it. Good.
Cardinal Robbins chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This was well-written and I completely 'get' the whole cutting/SI thing (especially considering my own psych history). However, I have to agree that it's very OOC for John. I'm not sure who else you could have used in the SVU universe to illustrate your point, so I guess you were pushed to choose Munch. It's just not in character for him, from what we know about him in canon. As I said though, the message was worthy and it was well-written, in its way.
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
oh, that's so sad. good, but very sad.
Munchkin25 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was a great story and all, but I don't think Munch would do this. Have you seen Painless? He admits that his father committed suicide on that episode. It's from Season 5. I think, after going through that experiance, especially having a little brother to look after and his mom, he wouldn't do that. I don't know...it's just came off as OOC to me. I've always thought that's why he became a cop too, because of his father's suicide.
Erebus Faust chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This is a really well written fic. I could see Munch copeing with the things he see on the job this way.

It would be interesting if you wrote a sequel to this.

Well keep up the great writing.
EL chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I admit, I have a hard time picturing Munch doing something like this to himself, but then again I don't think it's completely OOC. So you've definitely surprised me!

Nice use of references. You know your stuff, which is more than I can say for the majority of the fics here.

Keep it up.
Toastuh chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Uhm, wow. You totally and completely rock. There are very few people who can pull off writing a cutting 'fic, and you are one of the gifted. Most just turn it into an "OMG MAI LIFE ISH A PIT OF AGONE!11" type of thing. But, wow. Not only is the writing some of the best I have ever seen on but the grammar and spelling are intact.

The only thing that was a bit bothersome was the long list of '0's at the beginning, but I realize you were doing that either to mask spoilers for those who didn't want to see them, or for dramatic effect. Both would be fine and dandy and full of awesome-ness.

Yeah, you get the very fist '10 our of 10' ever awarded by me. It's not a very prestigious honor, but it's the best I can do (also, to make up for misjudging another of your stories and needlessly being mean).

Stars (out of ten):

big-smiles-all-around chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is deep. Very good though, all of it is very true also. Thanks for writing it. :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Interesting, and actually really sad. It's hard to imagine this, though not because of how it's written. Your writting is excellent, but the idea leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and leaves me a bit depressed. Which, in essence, means you did a great job cause you evoked an emotional response from me! Nice work.
SVULAWYER1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i loved it i think you did very very well and i like that you kinda did reaserch because a lot of people think they know all about SI and Cutting but they don't (imma cutter too) and i think it's cool that you wrote this! so kodos for you :)