Reviews for Hearts Break, Hearts Heal
lupsss chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Dude don't just stop it just getting good and im really piky at what I read. This is good
Victoria chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
That was amazing great job...you had me worried though... I thuoght this would turn out to be a RobinxSam...I really never understood thoughs crossover couples but Im glad you made it right with SamxDanny fluffiness and some BeastBoyxRaven as well...but I feel that this could have gone on longee because Sam still needs to prove that Danny Phantom is actually good and not evil and not to mention that Amities mayro(im terrible at spelling and im not sure if 'mayro' is correct?)is Vlad Plasmius or Masters what ever you prefer...but it could have gone on just a little longer...or maybe even a sequil? Anyway great job and stuff...
Hottiegally chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Wow! That was awesomest chapter I ever read! I want u to write another long chapter cause I like long chapters but not too long! Lol. I love u writer! Not like, like just like. -hottiegally
Alviniju chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
have danny teach robin a lesson in combat
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
What happens with the whole 'titans hunting Danny Phantom' bit?
4kitty101 chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
liked it but i just HATED duh VXD stuff

but other than dat, it was REALY gd!
TimeWitch'93 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
good chapter, but isn't everyone one word.
Lexii-chan chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Pleese continue you are killing me I want to know what Sam and Raven talk about PLEESE I want to know this is a great story so for the 3rd time pleese continue!
Callipio chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Aw, how cute!

D

I wonder how robin'll react o.o
dannyphantomfan chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
I liked it...plz make some more chapters 2 it..-)
Sebastian Hewajima chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Oh Man, Robin's back again. Are the other Titans there to?

Update soon.

Nikky
Dea-Jasmine-Gemini chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Oh yea...did her parents know she was gone all that time? Update soon please!
BadgersRule chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
hey!good job i loved it
Sebastian Hewajima chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Awesome Story! You really portrayed the characters well.

Write more soon, k?