Reviews for Hacker
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
For some reason a quarter of the way reading it, I figured they were playing golf...then I though video game then I was back to golf.

I was right apparently.

Loved the story! D
AbnormalButSane chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hilarious. I was confused at first, but then I burst out laughing. :D
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
*laughs myself silly* Dude, that's awesome!

Mini golf... *laughs till I fall onto the floor with my laptop*
ChloeNyme chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Is it sad that I figured out that were at a mini golf course long before Dean said it. I have to admit though you had me going there for a while... I kept thinking 'where the hell are they'

Oh and this line: “What if our balls get stuck in her broom or something?”

Had me dying of laughter.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
JJ, you are so beyond awesome.

For one thing, the brotherly banter is dead on and quite hilarious. Poor Dean playing mini golf. His ball going into the water. Classic. I can see how he would get frustrated with such a trivial game, especially if he wasn't very good at it.

And then, you pull this:

"The truth was, Dean was enjoying himself. But more importantly, Sam was having a good time. Dean couldn’t remember the last time he’d heard his Sammy laugh in such a carefree way, and he would gladly spend everyday serving as the butt of Sam's jokes if it meant preserving the smile on his little brother’s face."

And I melt. Sammy does brood an awful lot (and he has good reason) and I love that Dean is willing to endure so much just to make his brother happy. That's perfect and so Dean and it IS good to hear Sam laugh :)

So glad you wrote this. Now...what about that heatstroke fic? :)
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
SO good!

This is just really well done. Great one-shot! Had me guessing till the end. I was to caught up in what the title could mean. My mind was fixed on computer hacker.

Thanks for the definition. I had no clue.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Cute.

I could see Dean playing golf, complaining, but he would if it made Sam smile and laugh.

Thanks for sharing your story
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Really enjoyed this! Very Cute!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Darn, I'm glad I wasn't actually drinking my coffee as I read this, or it would be all over the keyboard :D Loved this, thought it was an arcade shooting thing at first and then realized it was golf. Great original idea, and thanks for sharing the humor. Like Dean was thinking, the boys need more laughter in their lives. Great job, and I hope you have a wonderful day :)
RAWRness-x chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Omg that was so good

I was like "What they hey? Where the hey are they? Carnival? Naaw. What hey?"

And when I relized it was a mini golf course I DIED!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
JJ - You rock! As always, you are just DOWN with the banter. And the lead-up to . . . . MINI GOLF! was perfect and hilarious. When it comes to writing, my dear - you are no hacker. ;)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was cute; you kept me guessing about it until the balls in the broom line:) Thanks!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i loved that!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was so hilariously funny...great job! Btw, great idea-I never pictured the boys miniature golfing, but I do guess it's something Sam would like and Dean would get frustrated by...kudos to you for being so original.
shimmerinstars77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Howling with laughter here JJ

What a great job capturing our boy's having some fun playing minature golf!

I can so picture Dean grunting and groaning about playing, yet loving inside how happy it makes Sammy.

A warm and fuzzy moment after all the laughs.

Thank you for writing this!