Reviews for Rift
Ra'akone chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Nice twist there, I like it. Have you seen the Daleks in Manhattan episodes that took place after? Also...I've started a crossover story that has Dalek Caan in it.

Anyways, cool story you have here!
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I like this, part of Doomsday from the point of view of Dalek Sec. And he seems quite eloquent...like he truly is "thinking as the enemy thinks."
Belamancer chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
You are brilliant! Really really enjoyed that, even if I didn't get any of the AU bits (I watched old 'Who, but only when I was /very small/)

Anyway. Yay, Daleks! Keep 'em coming.
big fan chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Amazing! Truly brilliant! My hat is off to you Melora you are a true artist. The story was great from start to finish and realy had me sympathysing with the Daleks. Aside from the Dalek from season one Dalek Sec is my favourite Dalek. I for one would love a sequel or even a prequel because the story of the Cult's formation got me intrested. Once again good job.
ryan macdonald chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Once again, you've gotten me to be sympathetic towards the Daleks.

I kinda feel sorry for them. In their mind, in order to survive, they had to sacrifice a great deal. No wonder they're full of hate

towards everything, I'd be angry and resentful too in the Daleks' position.

I have to admit, I breathed a sigh of relief when Sec discovered that Jast, Caan and Thay were alright.

So Sec and Thay are brothers? Cool.
morph chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Once again, you made me sympathise for the Daleks. I don't know how you do it, but you do it well. I was really sad when Sec through Thay had been lost, and happy when he was alright. lol. Well done! I can't wait to see 'Daleks in Manhattan.' Good luck with your fics!
ryan macdonald chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Pretty good story.

Seeing things from the Dalek point of view is quite interesting.

I especially like how you captured the nature of the Daleks and the individual personalities of each Dalek in the Cult of Skaro.

My favorite moment was when the Daleks and Cybermen encountered each other. The Daleks certainly proved their superiority over them in that encounter.

I'm not surprised that the Daleks regard the Doctor like we regard Hitler considering that he's foiled their plans for domination over time and space numerous times and gotten large numbers of them killed in the process.

Overall, I like how this fic successfully showed things from the perspective of the bad guys. Reading it reminds me of a saying I once heard "Too our enemies, we're the enemy."

Keep up the good work.
Zero chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Please type more to the story please, the suspense is killing me!
morph chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Very well done! I don't know how you do it, but you really do manage to get inside their heads. You should work for the BBC. :) Keep up the fantastic work! XD
verystrangest chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
like all your stories, very good
LilCosette chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow...

NICE! Really can't wait for more, you have such a good 'Dalek voice' :)

~ Cossie
morph chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
HA! The Cyberman/Dalek insult arguement is my favorite moment in the new series...well, one of them anyway. I love how you've outlines each of the different Daleks' pesonalities. (Wow. That's a sentence you don't get to type every day.) I also love how Sec reacts to the Doctor. It's the same as how the 'last Dalek' (or "Rusty" as I like to call it) reacted in your first Dalek fic. Please continue this fic soon!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This is very neat. I find the thought of writing Daleks to be a challenge; you've done it very well.