Reviews for A Silent Understanding of an Unspoken Love
read;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
wow this story hasn't been updated for the long time. I wonder why you didn't continue this. It's really good.
Nichole Marye chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Good prologue, and I hope fate interveans soon. They really are meant for each other. Please update soon...
sanguigno chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i love it.. please continue
Missing'Nin'Akiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
wow! powerful and i love it i do hope u plan on making this as an ongoing chapter ! lol love lots !
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh yes fate MUST intervene! Who is this eastern youkai bitch? please update!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I loved this prologue. As allways I will be looking forward to reading the first chapter of this story whenever you get a chance.

Ja ne!

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
exceptionally written! It was informative but not wordy and it leaves you wanting to know what happens next. It gives a good view of their relationship. He cares she cares but they have a silent but mutual agreement not to go there because they now it's not to be. I love this and dearly hope you update again soon.
anime-maniac-1001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
..i love fate...update soon...
KuroKohana chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Oh my god, I absolutely love this prologue. Hee, it had me in smiles by the end of it, and I usually smile when I love something, so that must mean that I love this prologue. I just can't wait for the next chapter. So please hurry, oh, and did I mention I love it?
Mistress of Demons chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
If I was some preppy cheerleader,I would probably scream right has GOT to be the best prologue I have ever I'm read a soon!
SunShineWolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was short but well worth it! it was amazing... canty wait for the entire thing! good luck!

Signed,

SunShineWolf
Tevrah chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OH...an interesting beginning! I can't wait for more! And more Celestial Butterfly!
proudmaxfan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love it! Update soon!
simplyelena chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I agree with your statement. "Love this prologue" is definitely what I think too. Udpate.