Reviews for Never Know Courtly Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
noooo she has to know ughhhh
firefly chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I loved this...it was beautiful! There is only one thing wrong with it...it is too short! Continue with more please?

Thanks...

Ann
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw! So sweet and yet so sad!
Kurama-forever chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Beautiful! (Sniff, Sniff)
LycanPrincess1337 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw *snifle* I love V, he is so awesome, keep up the good work. xo
JeSymphony chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I can't believe I haven't reviewed! *Slaps self for her incompetence*

Adorable story, everyone is fantastically in character.

“If you ever were screaming my name, there wouldn’t be a single thing on this earth to stop me from getting to you, save death itself.” D'AW.

And I agree, you can't leave it as a oneshot! Have insomnia more often, write write write!

*Camps by computer with popcorn*

I am watching you...
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This is absolutely great!
ilovejacksparrow121 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I like it too. In fact, I love it!

It's really beautiful, so romantic. What a hero V is 'ey? Aww. Gorgeous. *Adds to favourites*
Paige chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I object to this being a one-shot. You did such a lovely job on this that I seriously recomend you continue it. It's very good!
873833 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was adorable. Short and sweet. Love it.

Best regards, Sami ~xx~
Vendie of Rivendell chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I LOVE this. It's very in-character and well-written. There is a moment in the middle of the story that threw me off a bit, though - you switched from past to present tense when Evey curls up under the blanket. Still, I really love this. Thanks for sharing! )
peachi padwan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
sweet and sad, why is this a oneshot? continue it my friend! x
glitch and gremlin chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
...oh, poor V...That was just such a lovely, beautiful fic! Wonderful job writing it!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very nice. Thanks for writing.
Pearldrop Necklace chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was an amazing one-shot! It was very sweet and you got the character's personalities well. It was fluffy but also believable, which is hard with a relationship like V and Evey. Congrats!