Reviews for I'm Sorry
furrylittlesecret chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hm...I'm thinking Snape or Wormtail to Lily.
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
And that's the real story in 357 words xD
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
...? At first I thought it was Snape and Lily, but Snape didn't kill Lily. hm... Snape and Dumbledore?
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
snape to lily gross but still it fits
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Isn't it Snape? It's an interesting poem but kind of confusing.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
uh...is that...harry talking to lily? maybe? *is nearly clueless and too tired to be thinking anyway since it's 12:18 a.m.*

anywho...good job!

BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint
postcard blues chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hm. I think it's either Snape writing to Lily, or Wormtail writng to Lily... I am leaning towards Snape because he is a greasy git. But Snape didn't kill Lily so... Oh, I'm confused! xD Sweet poem though.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aw... this is heaps good. Once again l'm jealous that I can't write poetry :(
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wow that was really good! was it snape to lily?
Trini chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very good, very good! but who is it and who is he taling to? at first I thought it was Snape to Dumbledore (you know, because it said the author was a greasy git and all that) but then it says, "you married him" and I thought, ok this can't be right. Its meant for a girl.

Im thinking maybe Wormtail to Lily? random I know...uh...I know its someone that feels rejected at Hogwarts...maybe Lupin? like, tonks left him and he killed her? that would explain the bared teeth and nails and all that...

ok whatever I dont know...
sweetkisses11835 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
really good. is it peter to lily?
wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
it was good. snape to lily right?
TriXter21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww. Poor Snape.

Well, I think its Snape. It works well with Snape. I think. Hahaha. No idea. Oh, wait! Maybe its Harry? Oh, stuff it. Who cares, its beautifully written anyways! )
HeartOfChaos chapter 1 . 8/13/2006