Reviews for You'll Change Your Mind
Vi-Violence chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Well, as an atheist I don't care much for the religious aspect, but this was a great fic.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Buying baby clothes while on a book tour and going with Booth to Parker's baseball game a week later... That's a sequence of events that the tabloids could have such fun with if they learnt of them...
MentalistLover13 chapter 21 . 3/27/2011
I loved this story! It was a great and exciting read! It had be guessing at some parts which made in so interesting and fun to read!:) Great, great job!:)
TravelingSue chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
this was a good read, I enjoyed it. definitely OOC but everyone needs a diversion don't you think.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i loved
Mishelle20 chapter 21 . 1/17/2008
This is an absolutely amazing fic, I really thought you did a wonderful job with all of the characters and still captured their personalities. I LOVED this, Thankyou for sharing with Bones fan.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
I enjoy this story very much!
wordsaremyescape chapter 21 . 11/19/2007
i loved it so much! thank you so much for giving us some BB familyesc things to go by. i love how you portrayed them in the situation. thx so much for the wonderful story!
leaping-leeches chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
Aww, she quit... :( Oh well, at least she's still writing and everything :)

I really liked your style of writing and the plot! Hope your future fanfics are just as interesting! :D
Ponies chapter 21 . 7/11/2007
Okay, I REALLY loved this story. But the ending.. Bones went from who she was to a stay-at-home mom and church goer.. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but couldn't you at least have given her a part time job at the jeffersonian? from 9 'til 3 or something?

Oh well, at least she was still writing, I guess?

Loved the rest of the story though, wonderfully written and terribly cute and entertaining.
WeHaveACase chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Hah! Mrs. Robinson...the Graduate...love it...keep up the good work!
HolidayArmadillo chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Ahh, so cute and fluffable :)
elsa chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
You are a good writer, one who has a good grasp of both style and plotting. However, this story might as well be original fiction for all the accuracy you show in character portrayal. You take a character and remove all that makes her unique, in order to fit a category of "family fluff". The thing is "family fluff" isn't something you can write if you're writing about Brennan. What makes Bones Bones is that she has rejected what society tells her she should want in order to be true to herself. She recognizes that not all women are meant to have kids, that she gets greater confidence and satisfaction from her work.

Even if she and Booth did have kids, I believe Booth would be the primary care giver- it's much more fitting with his demonstrated character than hers. Not that I think she's incapable of loving a child that she happened to have (though I do believe Bones would be likely to use birth control and possibly exercise her right to choose if that failed), just that she would feel that the best gift she could give her child would be to demonstrate how to be a productive, confident, and happy member of society and for her that would be through work, rather than focusing on motherhood.

Like I said, you're a gifted writer, but I believe that you've let personal views color your writing. Maybe writing in a different fanon or trying a different pairing would be a better fit. But definately keep writing.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 21 . 1/14/2007
aw that was a very good story, i loved the ending, and how you didn't have every little thing in there, like ryan's birth, you just had the readers figure it out, and the wedding i thought thatw as a nice chapter, very well written too. you should be very proud.
Leto81 chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
Left you a PM. Loved the story!