Reviews for Goodbye Beautiful Day
Tomochii-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
T_T

Oh gawd...that was so sad...yet beautiful
destiny-KW chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
this actually made me cry, which means it was good. great one shot!
DarkxBlossom chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
coolio
tarzi-kins chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
...I think my liking for Sasuke-teme just downed a bit more.

(Thus the reason I hate angst.)

(That, and I'm a bright, sunny, happy-go-lucky SasuSaku addict.)

NEVAR TEH LESS, I liked this. To an extent. It was well written but since Charlie dun like angst, Charlie dun like this as much as Be There To Love Me or...whatever that awesome thing is called. -twirl-
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
aww that was sad...but great! the song sounds good too though i've never heard it before. great job
bubble tea chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This is so sad! It also is very good-and the song fit perfectly!

Awesome.
Serenity.Aglow chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
that was pretty sad. but you know?...i hope it REALLY doesn't end like that. i don't think i can take it. because i'd get so pissed at the author knowing that i followed his whole series only to find the end result not to my liking.
Sakurablossom1993 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wow
Efimia chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
That was really beautiful. I loved it.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Oh...how meaningful. x3 I loved it! ) It's a nice piece of the Sasuke Sakura relationship. 3
pshyco-killer-and-lovinit09 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
OMG,THAT WAS SO SAD. IM A BIG SASUxSAKU FAN AND ANY SAD THING LIKE THAT REALLY MAKES ME CRY AND I HATE CRYING. I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY THOUGH ,IM A REAL GOOD SAKURA FAN AND NOT TO BE MEAN OR ANYTHING BUT U SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT SHE DIES WHEN SHE WAKES UP. WELL A VERY GOOD STORIE U SHOULD RIGHT SOME SEQUALS WITH SONGS LIKE JOJO "TOO LITLE TO LATE" AND OTHER SONGS LIKE THAT. GOOD STOREI I LIKED IT U SHOULD RIGHT MORE.
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
yes... ah... not ooc great fantastic theres nothing I can say Ive been waiting for a fanfic like this for a long time.
RainDragon chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was painfully good.

I'm in an extremely dpressive state at the moment, so I've been torturing myself with angst, and this is the best I've read yet. Kudos. 'Twas very sad. I think I'll put this on my favorites.
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was...beautiful. It honestly was, and I don't describe a lot of things like that. Sasuke and Sakura were still in-character, and it was so sad that I feel like crying right now _
AiraEve chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
WAH! SO ANGSTY! This is a great fic and all... but I wish I hadn't read it. Don't get me wrong, though! I mean ur vocabulary and grammar is perfect- it's just that it was so angsty and it made me feel sad. Sniffle. Well, good job though! Keep it up!