Reviews for This is Not Our Final Collaboration
fox-rox1539 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Um, that was.. awkward? And it kinda scared me.. actually.. I'm still scared.

But it was hilarious, and scary. But I'll get over that.

Great job...

Val
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I'm assuming from the title that it really isn't your final collaberation. :D I'm also going to assume that you're geek love people and don't like the idea of Grillows.

Warrick and Catherine Yes...Grissom and Catherine not so much.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Ceramic gnomes as Grillows. That's good stuff.
The Smoose chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Truly, truly amazing! Every single word had me laughing so much! I think I may have had an orgasm somewhere...anyway! TMI, adios!
LovinSomeCSI chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Please don't let this be the end for you guys! I love to read your stuff when I'm at work (without your fanfic, I may actually have to work, instead of trying to conceal my giggles) There is so much left to parody...just think, season 8 is right around the corner.

Great fic.
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
ROFL. Ok, now I'm back upright! That was hilarious. I know it's older, but I just found it today! Way to go!
AmazonKitten chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
You two are GODDESSES. I woke my mother in law up reading this. I especially loved the way you ended it *grins*
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Ah, now I understand why your stories are going away. The story is just too funny. I love it, and all the oddness it is.
Freckles929 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
-Okay, I've read all of your stories, but this has to be the best one, and the funniest I've ever read. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. I dunno why, but I laughed the hardest at these two parts:

“The Grillows,” Greg supplied.

“Those are Grillows?”

He shrugged. “Go with it.”

-I guess just imagining Grillows as little broken ceramic gnomes is what did it for me!

“Okay, I won’t mention the unbuttoned shirt, because that’s been done to death. And I won’t complain about the tight pants, because they’re crotchtastic and I’m enjoying the view. So I can’t really come up with anything. Les?”

“Yeah what’s up with the wife?” she drawled, sliding onto a bench before them. “Because ah... let’s take a gander at exhibit A...” She gestured to Catherine, looking her up and down.

“And, let’s consider Tina, exhibit B,” she said quickly, clapping her hands together before spreading them before her, palms up. “Um, it’s not the coworkers thing because Grissom and Sara are TOTALLY humping like bunnies-”

“What?” Catherine screeched.

Lauren nodded earnestly. “Yup, and Grissom has an eleven-inch-”

-Oh and I liked you incorporated dialogue from the show this part:

Leslie frowned. “Aw, I’m not ready to say goodbye!”

“Come on,” Lauren nodded, taking her hand. “I’ll take you home.”
hoarder chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i. love. you. two. people.

i. love. this. story

i. will. recommend- cause thats what i do. and sofia got eaten by a bear! hahahahahahaha
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is the funniest damn thing I have ever read in my entire life, not even just fanfic, but anything! My brother and his roomies just kept staring at me because I couldn't stop laughing and almost literally fell out of my chair! Badass you guys!
sweet-surrender5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
LMFAO...you guys are the GREATEST. hahah, i can't stop laughing! wow, that's likely the funniest thing i've read since "101 ways to kill Sara Sidle". actually, this is funnier! LMFAO! man, i can't wait for another one...

“Hodges, don’t you know that pink lace panties on a man can be very attractive?”

He waggled his eyebrows. “Really?”

“No. Not really.”

greatest line EVER.

-s.s.5
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
First, I'm shooting ff for not sending my dang alert. Second crotchtastic had me laughing for what had to be a good minute and a half. And finally, I can't believe this is it for the dynamic duo of snark. I think I'm going to pout.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
" 'Oh,' she nodded finally. 'So cannon crushed the Snickers, the Sandles, and…'

'The Grillows,' Greg supplied."

Hee! And Doc Robbins writes Grissom/LH. This (like your other parodies) was brilliant . . . and hilarious _

Aw, you're leaving, CSINut? I'll miss your stories.
shinjomama chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
In my mind, most of those things are true anyway.

i.e., The Doc totally writes G/LH fiction