Reviews for Everything Changes
CorbynPool chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Nice cliffy, :) but there's way to much foreshadowing for it to be surprising...
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I LOVE IT! *screeches and flies off to the next chapter*
ronelle chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
i hate cliff hangers!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
I really enjoy these Wee-chester stories. Figures a little ghost salting would turn into a werewolf attack and go after Sam. Poor guys. Nicely written.
phyllisstevens chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
i enjoyed it very much ad am looking forward to more of your work
Emily chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
i luved it :)

I like pretty much every hurt sam fanfic but i like the ones where sam and dean are kids the most. Sorry but this review isnt going to be very good since im only 12. I expessially liked the clifthangers as long as you write again soon.

Keep writing (preferably ones where sams hurt) :)
Smiley chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
I love happy endings... even though I know that Sam and Dean don't have the best future up ahead anyways... but still happy endings are nice. I love this story a lot and it really shows how Dean became not so overly protective of Sam. You can alwyas tell he is but Sam wouldn't being going on too many hunts if Dean was too freaked out and protective right? lol Anywyas, love the story. Good job on the writing too! )
Smiley chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I'm glad Sammy's alright! )
Smiley chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I hate cliffhangers, especially this one, but lucky for me I can go striaght to the next chapter! )
Smiley chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
A werewolf? How could John not have figured that one out? All well... it makes the story more suspenceful! )
Smiley chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I can already tell that this isn't going to be a simple salt and burn. lol Love the chapter though and John's weariness!
Smiley chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Love this chapter too! )
Smiley chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great Chapter! ) Can't wait to read the rest!
Ivy3 chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Poor little Sammy. I liked this immensely and it kinda sucks for him to be injured so badly on his first hunt, especially at that age! Nice job.
Deanaholic1 chapter 7 . 8/15/2007