Reviews for How To Save A Life
robinxterra fan chapter 1 . 3/30
Please update I love this story, please update
Please update I love this story, I'm a robinxtarra fsn
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Definitely worth continuing. Write On!
ashes34 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
well it was starting to be robterra but the end ruined it
christineexx chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
definitely continue! I mean... yeah, this is five years old, but still. :P
DivineRedFire chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Eh, I know I might be a tad bit too late but I have to say that I REALLY like your story. It would very VERY awesome if you updated! PLEASE? I REALLY liked it AND I'm faving! AND I'm subscribing to it! I really do hope that subscribing to this wasn't for naught. Please continue on with to story!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac

FIRE
Fluffy Nouget chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Dude, I'm in love with your stories. The Who I Am Hates Who I've Been is my absolute favorite because it's so clearly written and really keeps the characters in check. I really do wish that one day you'll add more to this one because I really want to see how you take this Robin/Terra relationship. You have me intrigued. Hopefully you'll write more! Please do!
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG! Continue! Please.
Wyndom500 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
It's been a while, almost two years two be exact...almost. But you have to continue this! It is so0o0o0o0o WORTH IT! I must know what happens next. I MUST!
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I know it's over a year later, but for what it's worth, I think this story is definitely worth continuing.

I was a huge fan of Who I Am, and was surprised to find this story many months later. I love the premise, and everyone seems so in character. Terra is someone you would root for, and the way you get into her head is great.

In particular Robin is so well-written; I feel like a lot of people have problems writing him, because they either emphasize too much the cold, emotionless leader side of him, or make him too carefree, and I think you captured his balanced characer well.

If you have it in you to finish this please do!
GhostWriter7737 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that was pretty good. i liked it. keep up the good work. :p
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Yes, it is SO worth it. O.O
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
These are AMAZING! I LOVE EVERY ONE! You have a wonderful imagination, my friend. I wish I could think of situations like this! :D ;D
avalon-usagi chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I love your vocabulary! It's so creative, you almost never use the same adjective twice. It's great to see a well-written fic these days.

Also, great reference to Panic! at the Disco. I love that song too. ;D

Pretty please with Titan's Tower on top continue this story! I can't wait until you do!