Reviews for GoodBye, Father
Rezzu-MJ chapter 1 . 4/10
This is powerful and heart shattering. Not heart breaking; heart shattering.
It is impossible to describe the rush of emotions I felt while reading this. Another masterpiece written by you. Why am I not surprised? Your grammar is impecable (there was a part in which you wrote "He waiting", but I bet it was a lil' distraction) and the descriptions were exceptional.
Thanks for the reading,
MJ
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Not well-written? Depressing and sad, yes... but good! So good and heartbreakingly so... so unlike Vegeta, yet so very close, so very like him... somehow...
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good reminder that Vegeta's personality comes partly from mental & emotional trauma, and its impressive he keeps it together as much as he does.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That is so sad I cry lol
15dragondream chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
poor vegeta i feel so bad for him. and then trunks knowing he'll never "see his father" again. great fic.
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this is so sad.. poor vegeta :(
Zhekee chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
a sad but interesting fic.
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Beautiful!

Made me cry!
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh, you just made me sad! :( Why'd u have to do that? It was good, by the way.
x GOKU x chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I've read a lot of fics that made me cry, but this one is the saddest yet. My favorite character is dead, my second favorite character is insane before he dies, and my third favorite character is in pain because of it. Kudos to you, my friend.
The Unknown Name chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh wow! Thats really good! I think you've captured the characters well, i usually say that but I only say it if its true. Very good and I will be reading others!
Cappuccino Penguin chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was such a sad but great one shot! Poor Vegeta! Keep up the great work!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aww ... that was so sad! I really loved this one!
Lortenian chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Tyeh...TYEH!...

Man, that was deep. HECK YES IT WAS WELL WRITTEN! Hey, Vegeta going insane?...What's not to love about that? ;) It makes it even more dramatic. POOR TRUNKS!

Yeah...I've gone through dumb ol' depression. It ain't fun, but just keep doin' watcha love and try to shrug all those nasty feelings/thoughts things off. :)
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was so sad and so real. It's just so...so depressing like you said. I love this story, though, it's excellent.