Reviews for Snape, A History
semicharmed chapter 22 . 1/20
Amazing!
I really enjoyed this. Good characterization. Very sweet
littlesnapeplushie chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
This was very enjoyable and I enjoyed how the relationship developed. Also, I really like the name 'Mairin'. Did you have any special reason for choosing it?

I feel so happy for Severus. Even though he had a miserable childhood I've always been of the opinion that he would make a great father - maybe not right from the start, but since he is someone who feels very deeply, I like to think that he would smother his children with his love eventually. Snape as a father-in-law is positively hilarious, though :') I can just imagine how protective he would be of his daughter... A father's love is a beautiful thing...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
How big are your wine glasses? Before vomiting, id need 6 or 7 at least... AND would not open any doors in that state.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
And now tell me, why can people not stay married being just friends? "Huuu, I'm not deeply in love with you anymore, so just let's get divorced!" kind of childish , isn't it.
Five Shades chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
What a delight it is to stumble upon such polished and thoughtful writing in fanfic...writing my favorite HP ship no less! I thoroughly enjoyed this tale, and found your characterizations and scenes to be engaging, believable and heartfelt. Severus Snape fascinates me, on so many levels, and I find my need for him to live on like he deserved to post-Voldemort satisfied when I find gems like this. You wrote him beautifully. I found the issue with his hair perfect. He's a man who couldn't care less about something so trivial, and for Hermione to keep noticing it and for him to eventually take care of it showed a subtle shift in their relationship. It's so very human. I loved how he never fell all over himself to impress her or be something he isn't. Anyway, well done with this story. Definitely a favorite.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
What a lovely story. Thank you!
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
Beautiful!
Saissa chapter 22 . 3/14/2016
Excellent story! I LOVED it.

And so like Ron the arrogant pureblood, to stick his head in the sand about his obvious fertility problems.

Off to read the sequels now!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
Thank you for such a lovely story and much thanks to your beta, Keladry Lupin for her contributions.:-)
I can't wait to read more of your writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2016
I can't help but think with that declaration and seeing there's only two chapters left this story is drawing to an end which saddens me somewhat. I have so enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
I love how you've developed the Granger characters. And what you had Lawrece say about hopes, expectations and blessings of having a child was so lovely it brought me to tears.
I'm going without sleep because I canT put your story Dow.-)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
I'm really enjoying this read, not too fast paced with the romance.