Reviews for Snape, A History
What a lovely story. Thank you!
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 4/7
Beautiful!
Saissa chapter 22 . 3/14
Excellent story! I LOVED it.

And so like Ron the arrogant pureblood, to stick his head in the sand about his obvious fertility problems.

Off to read the sequels now!
Thank you for such a lovely story and much thanks to your beta, Keladry Lupin for her contributions.:-)
I can't wait to read more of your writing.
I can't help but think with that declaration and seeing there's only two chapters left this story is drawing to an end which saddens me somewhat. I have so enjoyed reading it.
I love how you've developed the Granger characters. And what you had Lawrece say about hopes, expectations and blessings of having a child was so lovely it brought me to tears.
I'm going without sleep because I canT put your story Dow.-)
I'm really enjoying this read, not too fast paced with the romance.
PWAAH chapter 22 . 2/8
Truth be told, I was a little wary after reading the summary. But you surprised me with how well written this story was. I hope to read more of your work.
P.S: please consider contributing more to the SSHG part of the fandom :)
mumei98 chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
There is two things I never do. Write rewievs or read Hermione/Severus fics. Today, they changed. The ficc was nothing I waited for. Nothing. It was enjoyable to read, I found myself unable to put the tablet down till i finished your story. I didn't just read it, i devoured it. In the beginning, I was waiting for those akward scenarios and uncomfortable bedroom times. But from the first chapter, you got me hooked. I love the way you write, how you manage to deliver the characters. I love the dramafree end for Hermiones and Rons marriage. Your story was refreshing treat, and pure treasure, wich I will keep close to me, to re-read again and again. wheb the epilogue came, I was desperately begging, that story would continue bit longer. since from all fics I have ever red, your take from Severus bein parent is best. there is nothing that would come even close. Thank you,for writing something so enthralling and awsome.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
That was a great story! I'm very glad you wrote it no matter how long ago. Well done!
Tarsieh chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
I love you a million times. Most fics would give Ron and Hermione a dreadfully drama-filled parting, this, however, is a breath of fresh air. Poor Ron though.

Anyhow, to the main couple. Simply love the chemistry between the two. And Hermione, so brave, inviting Snape to dine and wine and gradually, fall in love and have a child? She has him around her little pinky, I swear. And yes, I adore the 'squee-factor'. It has been long since I read a fic where I squealed in my pillow late at night. Internal conflicts are perfect for this pairing; you posed it wonderfully.

And Mairin, I love her already. In my head, the girl will grow to have the cheek of her mother combined with the acerbic personality of her father but with girlish innocence. And their brains. She's perfect. *wipes tear away*

I'm weird. This was updated, hmm, 8 years ago? Wow, that's older than my sister. You need more recognition. Would you mind terribly if I shamelessly plug your fic on the HPFC forum?
Maya Costa chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
This was an amazing story. I read it so non-stop that I have a terrible headache hahaha. Congratulations on a job well done. It's very hard to find stories this simple and sweet and well-written. I really loved it. Thank you for sharing!
Maya Costa chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I hardly ever review in the mid of a story when it's already finished, but I couldn't help it. This story has snared me. I really hope the end of the story is as good as the begining. Loving it!
Halle Alexis chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
I enjoyed this story!
Halle Alexis chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I love Hermione with Snape, but I still feel so awful for her right now!