Reviews for Snape, A History
mama123 chapter 22 . 2/10
Nice
jensteed chapter 22 . 1/15
Fantastic story from start to finish. I really enjoyed the Granger's in it, I wish they'd had a larger part. I thought you wrote them just right. And it was perfect coming back to Rons fertility issues, it was just right to end how it began.
jensteed chapter 21 . 1/15
Hahaha that was perhaps the most romantic Snape proposal yet *snickers*
But seriously, I loved it. I love them, I'm constantly laughing throughout this story just at little snippets out of Severus.
Guest in Europe chapter 22 . 1/15
Another absolutely delightful story. You manage to keep people in character but move them along... that's quite a clever bit of magic.
whovianathearts chapter 22 . 1/6
I absolutely loves this story! It's incredibly well written, with a gorgeous plot and brilliant characterisation. I loved the gradual expiration and development of Snape and Hermione's relationship. Please keep writing!
meg527 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you!
BreathingStar chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
This is actually one of very few Severus/Hermione stories I read and liked. You make Hermione and Snape fit well together, not only because of their mutual intelligence. I did think that the romance was a bit rushed at places but overall I really enjoyed reading it.
Maelwaedd chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
This is beautiful, and I was utterly taken by the whole fic. I love the slow romance that seemed to surprise both Hermione and Severus, and how amusingly her friends took the whole thing. The book was just excellent, and I love how it worked out in the end. Thank you for sharing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
This was such an awesome story! Thank you so much for writing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
I didn't think that things would happen like that - with her lie about the magazine guys. But, that really illustrated some of the interesting facets of their personality and character development. Very nicely done. The only think that niggles is the tendency to refer to im as Snape - Snape wasn't sure that he would recognize love if it hit him in the face. I keep wanting you to refer to him as Severus. I can see Harry calling him Snape, but by this point in the story we like him and identify with his character. I keep wanting it to read Severus instead of Snape. But, that is just a personal preference. I love your writing and your fic!
Moonchild1212 chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
oh what a beautiful ending for the chapter... that lovely realization that she protected him. I was wondering if he would find out.
Moonchild1212 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
oooh AWESOME! "I don't know what to do with you."
Moonchild1212 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
love it - "friendship is a form of affection"
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Lovely - I absolutely love his tirade about houses and traits!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014