Reviews for Snape, A History
riskeybusiness chapter 22 . 7/9
Absolutely loved your story. Really well written and great storyline. Thanks so much for sharing!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 21 . 6/9
Wow, that's one way of getting engaged xD Severus' way was artfully crafted XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 6/9
Hum, you don't really say "rencard" but "rendez-vous" xD Rencard means a "date" ;-) There are tiny mistakes that don't really count but otherwise, I'm impressed with the French! :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 6/9
Interesting perspective of taking the angle of Harry not liking Severus at all...
2AM chapter 6 . 4/21
You know, I find it intriguing that Snape brings up what he might have felt when he murdered Dumbledore. I know it's meant to be a warning but it makes me wonder whether he doesn't need to talk about it after all.
2AM chapter 5 . 4/21
I really admire how you wrote this entire chapter. There is so much emotional tension and sadness and I like that there is anger on Hermione's side but it doesn't devolve into a screaming fight.
2AM chapter 4 . 4/21
You write Snape so well, snarky but without losing his humanity, and I like that he's as sarcastic as ever but Hermione doesn't seem to feel bullied by him. As a grown woman his sarcasm can't hurt her as much.
2AM chapter 2 . 4/21
I really enjoyed Hermione's interaction with Harry, and her reaction both to the 'only updated once a century' thing and the idea of actually writing a book herself.
J.J.88 chapter 22 . 2/19
love it!
mzsha18XX chapter 22 . 2/6
beautiful story
semicharmed chapter 22 . 1/20
Amazing!
I really enjoyed this. Good characterization. Very sweet
littlesnapeplushie chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
This was very enjoyable and I enjoyed how the relationship developed. Also, I really like the name 'Mairin'. Did you have any special reason for choosing it?

I feel so happy for Severus. Even though he had a miserable childhood I've always been of the opinion that he would make a great father - maybe not right from the start, but since he is someone who feels very deeply, I like to think that he would smother his children with his love eventually. Snape as a father-in-law is positively hilarious, though :') I can just imagine how protective he would be of his daughter... A father's love is a beautiful thing...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
How big are your wine glasses? Before vomiting, id need 6 or 7 at least... AND would not open any doors in that state.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
And now tell me, why can people not stay married being just friends? "Huuu, I'm not deeply in love with you anymore, so just let's get divorced!" kind of childish , isn't it.