Reviews for Snape, A History
mumei98 chapter 22 . 11/22
There is two things I never do. Write rewievs or read Hermione/Severus fics. Today, they changed. The ficc was nothing I waited for. Nothing. It was enjoyable to read, I found myself unable to put the tablet down till i finished your story. I didn't just read it, i devoured it. In the beginning, I was waiting for those akward scenarios and uncomfortable bedroom times. But from the first chapter, you got me hooked. I love the way you write, how you manage to deliver the characters. I love the dramafree end for Hermiones and Rons marriage. Your story was refreshing treat, and pure treasure, wich I will keep close to me, to re-read again and again. wheb the epilogue came, I was desperately begging, that story would continue bit longer. since from all fics I have ever red, your take from Severus bein parent is best. there is nothing that would come even close. Thank you,for writing something so enthralling and awsome.
That was a great story! I'm very glad you wrote it no matter how long ago. Well done!
Tarsieh chapter 22 . 8/7
I love you a million times. Most fics would give Ron and Hermione a dreadfully drama-filled parting, this, however, is a breath of fresh air. Poor Ron though.

Anyhow, to the main couple. Simply love the chemistry between the two. And Hermione, so brave, inviting Snape to dine and wine and gradually, fall in love and have a child? She has him around her little pinky, I swear. And yes, I adore the 'squee-factor'. It has been long since I read a fic where I squealed in my pillow late at night. Internal conflicts are perfect for this pairing; you posed it wonderfully.

And Mairin, I love her already. In my head, the girl will grow to have the cheek of her mother combined with the acerbic personality of her father but with girlish innocence. And their brains. She's perfect. *wipes tear away*

I'm weird. This was updated, hmm, 8 years ago? Wow, that's older than my sister. You need more recognition. Would you mind terribly if I shamelessly plug your fic on the HPFC forum?
Maya Costa chapter 22 . 7/28
This was an amazing story. I read it so non-stop that I have a terrible headache hahaha. Congratulations on a job well done. It's very hard to find stories this simple and sweet and well-written. I really loved it. Thank you for sharing!
Maya Costa chapter 4 . 7/28
I hardly ever review in the mid of a story when it's already finished, but I couldn't help it. This story has snared me. I really hope the end of the story is as good as the begining. Loving it!
Halle Alexis chapter 22 . 7/23
I enjoyed this story!
Halle Alexis chapter 5 . 7/23
I love Hermione with Snape, but I still feel so awful for her right now!
AliBelly chapter 22 . 7/23
Great story, simple, no unneeded drama, not too fluffy! Really enjoyed the read :D
Lovely story. I like how you described hermione and ron's relationship. Drifting apart and perhaps never right for each other from the start, but determined to make it work all those years. Ron not being the bad guy is refreshing. He may be a bit of an idiot, but he's not evil. I like how hermione and severus got together, very refreshing. There are insecurities, but none of that angst. Although, Hermione being very straightforward helps a lot. And they didn't even notice they had been dating for months and then at new years it finally felt like an actual date :) Nicely done!
normaj chapter 22 . 4/6
Wonderful read! Loved it!
mama123 chapter 22 . 2/10
jensteed chapter 22 . 1/15
Fantastic story from start to finish. I really enjoyed the Granger's in it, I wish they'd had a larger part. I thought you wrote them just right. And it was perfect coming back to Rons fertility issues, it was just right to end how it began.
jensteed chapter 21 . 1/15
Hahaha that was perhaps the most romantic Snape proposal yet *snickers*
But seriously, I loved it. I love them, I'm constantly laughing throughout this story just at little snippets out of Severus.
Guest in Europe chapter 22 . 1/15
Another absolutely delightful story. You manage to keep people in character but move them along... that's quite a clever bit of magic.
whovianathearts chapter 22 . 1/6
I absolutely loves this story! It's incredibly well written, with a gorgeous plot and brilliant characterisation. I loved the gradual expiration and development of Snape and Hermione's relationship. Please keep writing!