Reviews for Snape, A History
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant story!
Radella Hardwick chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
This is a very nice, very sweet story. You did Severus perfectly.

But you kept on saying 'they climbed to their feet' and it's not! The correct phrase is 'they got to their feet'.

And as much as I dislike Ron (mainly because of JK wasting Hermione on him) you really did make me feel sorry for the guy.
meltedrockcandy chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
That was truly heartwarming. I loved it from beginning to end. It brightened up my dreary beginning of the week. Thank you for that. :)
Ikuko Moriko chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
wow i have been looking for a relistic Snape/hermine good job
sezao1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
right i have to say sorry i read this years ago (or it feel like years) and never left a comment so here i go

this was the first long fanfic i read...and loved it you had me hooked and even now i am still in love with the ss/hg ship although there are some others i like to...

any ways best stop coz if i type much more i will start to rammble and no one wants that..but really this was a great read

sarah
bundlesojoy chapter 22 . 8/4/2007
excellent.
Mother of Tears chapter 22 . 7/18/2007
THIS WAS MARVELOUS! Absolutely wonderful. I love this story. I love your prose. That ending was superb. Although I hope the future contains at least one Snape son who will adore his mother...

Great job. This story is one of my favorites.
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
This is a marvelous story so far. I love the dialogue. Your Severus and Hermione are right on character.

Too bad it's so late at night... I have to postpone finishing the story till later.
Geraldine Hake chapter 22 . 7/15/2007
Over a sucession of 3 days, I finally found time to get to this last chapter. I've been stealing away for precious moments trying to finish; it was absolutely great to have this story to look forward to each morning and evening-especially to fill up time as we all wait for the seventh book! (5 days left!)

I even broke away from my mother's fortieth birthday party to come and read this this night; unfortunatly my dog came with me, and had a hard time sleeping through all my "squee!"'s and muffled gasps of horror. All in all, I have adored every minute of this. Thank you for the original, remarkably written, entertaining story I was so lucky to spot.
Oh-So-Vogue chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I know that this doesn't fit in with the plotline of your story, but why couldn't she ask Dumbledore's portrait in the Head's office? Don't all the ex-(as in dead)heads have portraits that can speak?
sportsnightnut chapter 22 . 6/19/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. One of my friends (Abbey Snape, that is) randomly happened upon this story, and recommended it to me...and I've read the entire thing in a span of about two days. It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The way you characterize them and form their relationship...oh...it's so realistic and perfect and the end is just fluffy enough to make me smile, but not so much that it's unbelievable. I loved this, I really did...and I am positive I'll be re-reading it, too.
Abbey Snape chapter 22 . 6/18/2007
ah, so glad i found this story!

brilliant, i must say.

once i got to around chapter 13, i figured 'i'll hate myself in the morning for staying up this late either way, so i might as well finish'

glad i did, it made me smile.

i could go on and on forever, so i'll stop myself. such a good story though, you write an amazing snape. ]
tambrathegreat chapter 22 . 6/18/2007
You are just so awesome. I love your writing style.
HaIareaj chapter 22 . 6/13/2007
I love your story! i'm a hermy/sev shipper (though I know it impossible, but dreaming is free, isn't it?) and I like when I find stories as good as this, of course, i added you to my faves!
DaniDM chapter 22 . 6/13/2007
Beautifully done. Not sappy, not agressive. Overall a great combination of detail and banter.

Well done. :-)