Reviews for Snape, A History
Estora chapter 22 . 4/3/2007
Gah, poor Ron. But what a simply adorable story! As I said before, I never really liked SS/Hr but now I'm warming up to it...and it's partly your fault! LOL. Great story! Thanks for the fantastic read!

~ Estora ~

xoxox
Natsuyori chapter 22 . 4/1/2007
thank u so much for a lovely ending~!
mslupin21 chapter 22 . 4/1/2007
I loved this fic :D Excellent job with the characterization...i've read far too many fics where characters don't seem true to themselves...Simply amazing :D Is there a sequel in the works perhaps? Hopefully? Anywho, great job with the writing
Ghost Owl chapter 22 . 3/29/2007
I very much enjoyed this story with its gradual development of a relationship between the two protagonists. Just as well handled was the breakup with Ron. I liked the way you avoided painting Ron as a pillock.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Caged Eternity chapter 22 . 3/28/2007
And that's the end! Sorry I'm only just now reviewing - I of course read the chapter when it came out, but I didn't realize I'd somehow neglected to review! :P Congratulations on completing - it was an excellent story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I do hope you'll be writing something else soon!

- Caged
yukka chapter 22 . 3/27/2007
a brilliant piece of writing
bookworm3213 chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
That. Was. Extraodinary. and im not just saying that! Very well written, great plot, i LOVE that you seem to master the personalities of every character, no OOCness at all! this is headed strait for the faves section!
Firesblood chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
Another Brilliant fiction! I can't wait to read what you write next! I said it before and I'll say it again, your writing talent is amazing! The characters are portrayed so well it's almost as if its truly the real thing, lol. Anyhow, This was wonderful! Ciao!
Jules chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
My absolute favourite fanfic ever! im not kidding... great plot, amazing characterisation, and really well written to boot. (please write a sequel!) never slow, great pace but didn't rely on the shock/sex factor to excite... just really well written! thank you.
HalfBloodPhoenix chapter 22 . 3/26/2007
beautiful...just beautiful...
Misha Tedesco chapter 22 . 3/25/2007
I woke up this morning at like... 7 or so and was browsing through HGSS one-shots... found this instead. Loved it! Made my morning way better that it would have been otherwise. Congrats on an awesome fice!
Captain of L'Emeraude chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
I usually can't handle sitting in front of the computer screen for as long as it takes to read a story of this length, but I stuck it out for this one. Even when my right contact dried and fell out, I stayed at the screen. Your story is downright captivating!
trulyamused chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
Its over. Dang. Great stuff though.

Truly
PhilippaCrawford chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
Found this through Sycophant Hex and then ferreted it out here, so I wouldn't have to wait!

Lovely story. I love the way Snape blames proposing on "protecting his reputation"!

Poor Ron. It is so hard to admit that a fertility issue could lie with you, not that anyone is to "blame", but seeing H with her baby must have been hard on him. Well, hopefully he can have lots of contact with his nieces and nephews-or maybe adopt? Though I can't imagine there is a large pool of wizarding infants. Oh, maybe they could adopt a muggle baby. (Nah, never make it through the screening with no knowledge of the muggle world.)

My, I'm off on quite a little plot bunny there!, LOL.

Anyway,

Thanks!

PC
Guest chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
Adored it! Everybody totally in character (even down to Gred and Forge...) - managing to make it believable - wow! Many laughs. Great read. Thanks for that. :o)
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »