Reviews for Snape, A History
Agnus Castus chapter 22 . 11/23/2007
A great read; you write with emotional intelligence and maturity. I loved Snape, with his bad hair and busted trainers! He was suitably acerbic and in control. When he replied to Hermione "I'm starting to get some ideas" I actually blushed!

I personally would have liked to read more about the initial stages of their romantic relationship...probably because I want to see into Snape's soul. That's just me. However, something is left to the imagination which is quite nice.

You have written a fanfic to be proud of. One of the best I have read. Well done!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
love it
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 22 . 10/31/2007
I know its somewhat late but I really enjoyed your story...A key characteristic of a good SS/HG-S ship is that they dont fall for each other immediately and that Snape doesnt turn out to be a softy...He continues to be a right snarky bastard and Hermione loves him despite or perhaps because of that...Yours ranks up there...Cheers and congrats on a great story...10/10
wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Hi Kailin,

Am loving your story. I only found it last night and am reading achapter here and a chapter there in between my own writing and household jobs and looking after my disabled son.

I am glad this story is finished as I won't have to wait for updates. Each chapter has been great and I love your characterisations. I hope Snape and Harry come to terms with each other at least or ai cannot see how HArry and Hermione can remain friends as I assume Snape and Hermione end up together.

Thanks for a great story.
Victoria Plum chapter 22 . 10/9/2007
I have enjoyed this so very much - thanks for giving Hermione and Severus such a happy ending :-)
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant story!
Radella Hardwick chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
This is a very nice, very sweet story. You did Severus perfectly.

But you kept on saying 'they climbed to their feet' and it's not! The correct phrase is 'they got to their feet'.

And as much as I dislike Ron (mainly because of JK wasting Hermione on him) you really did make me feel sorry for the guy.
meltedrockcandy chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
That was truly heartwarming. I loved it from beginning to end. It brightened up my dreary beginning of the week. Thank you for that. :)
Ikuko Moriko chapter 22 . 8/31/2007
wow i have been looking for a relistic Snape/hermine good job
sezao1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
right i have to say sorry i read this years ago (or it feel like years) and never left a comment so here i go

this was the first long fanfic i read...and loved it you had me hooked and even now i am still in love with the ss/hg ship although there are some others i like to...

any ways best stop coz if i type much more i will start to rammble and no one wants that..but really this was a great read

sarah
bundlesojoy chapter 22 . 8/4/2007
excellent.
Mother of Tears chapter 22 . 7/18/2007
THIS WAS MARVELOUS! Absolutely wonderful. I love this story. I love your prose. That ending was superb. Although I hope the future contains at least one Snape son who will adore his mother...

Great job. This story is one of my favorites.
Mother of Tears chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
This is a marvelous story so far. I love the dialogue. Your Severus and Hermione are right on character.

Too bad it's so late at night... I have to postpone finishing the story till later.
Geraldine Hake chapter 22 . 7/15/2007
Over a sucession of 3 days, I finally found time to get to this last chapter. I've been stealing away for precious moments trying to finish; it was absolutely great to have this story to look forward to each morning and evening-especially to fill up time as we all wait for the seventh book! (5 days left!)

I even broke away from my mother's fortieth birthday party to come and read this this night; unfortunatly my dog came with me, and had a hard time sleeping through all my "squee!"'s and muffled gasps of horror. All in all, I have adored every minute of this. Thank you for the original, remarkably written, entertaining story I was so lucky to spot.
Oh-So-Vogue chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I know that this doesn't fit in with the plotline of your story, but why couldn't she ask Dumbledore's portrait in the Head's office? Don't all the ex-(as in dead)heads have portraits that can speak?
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »