Reviews for Snape, A History
Halle Alexis chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
I enjoyed this story!
Halle Alexis chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
I love Hermione with Snape, but I still feel so awful for her right now!
AliBelly chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
Great story, simple, no unneeded drama, not too fluffy! Really enjoyed the read :D
Guest chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
Lovely story. I like how you described hermione and ron's relationship. Drifting apart and perhaps never right for each other from the start, but determined to make it work all those years. Ron not being the bad guy is refreshing. He may be a bit of an idiot, but he's not evil. I like how hermione and severus got together, very refreshing. There are insecurities, but none of that angst. Although, Hermione being very straightforward helps a lot. And they didn't even notice they had been dating for months and then at new years it finally felt like an actual date :) Nicely done!
normaj chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
Wonderful read! Loved it!
mama123 chapter 22 . 2/10/2015
Nice
jensteed chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
Fantastic story from start to finish. I really enjoyed the Granger's in it, I wish they'd had a larger part. I thought you wrote them just right. And it was perfect coming back to Rons fertility issues, it was just right to end how it began.
jensteed chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
Hahaha that was perhaps the most romantic Snape proposal yet *snickers*
But seriously, I loved it. I love them, I'm constantly laughing throughout this story just at little snippets out of Severus.
Guest in Europe chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
Another absolutely delightful story. You manage to keep people in character but move them along... that's quite a clever bit of magic.
whovianathearts chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
I absolutely loves this story! It's incredibly well written, with a gorgeous plot and brilliant characterisation. I loved the gradual expiration and development of Snape and Hermione's relationship. Please keep writing!
meg527 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you!
BreathingStar chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
This is actually one of very few Severus/Hermione stories I read and liked. You make Hermione and Snape fit well together, not only because of their mutual intelligence. I did think that the romance was a bit rushed at places but overall I really enjoyed reading it.
Maelwaedd chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
This is beautiful, and I was utterly taken by the whole fic. I love the slow romance that seemed to surprise both Hermione and Severus, and how amusingly her friends took the whole thing. The book was just excellent, and I love how it worked out in the end. Thank you for sharing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
This was such an awesome story! Thank you so much for writing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
I didn't think that things would happen like that - with her lie about the magazine guys. But, that really illustrated some of the interesting facets of their personality and character development. Very nicely done. The only think that niggles is the tendency to refer to im as Snape - Snape wasn't sure that he would recognize love if it hit him in the face. I keep wanting you to refer to him as Severus. I can see Harry calling him Snape, but by this point in the story we like him and identify with his character. I keep wanting it to read Severus instead of Snape. But, that is just a personal preference. I love your writing and your fic!
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »