Reviews for Snape, A History
Annie C chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Fantastic work! Thank you for a wonderful read- loved it!
LabsByEerie chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
this is really well done. I like that you made how hermione and ron's split actually believable and I'm glad you kept fred alive.
GiuliettaC chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
Once again, you've turned them into real people. Motivation is faultless, reactions meticulously and skilfully described. This is a gentle, heartwarming story of two bruised souls that heal each other. And it's an unremitting pleasure for the reader from start to finish. Thanks for this - I have such respect for your writing.
Spaz85 chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Great story
Kaleidoscope9o1 chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
This was an incredible journey. I loved the way they fell in love and the manner in which severus proposed. They were both so intuned with their character. This was some brilliant work!
Dimac99 chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoyed this, esp as Ron wasn't a complete wanker, and even better, Molly wasn't turned into a total harpy blaming Hermione for everything. At no point did you make me roll my eyes over terrible characterisation lol!
liljennmartin chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
This was a lovely & well-written story!
I Am Coolio D chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
That was cute, it was refreshing to have Harry not on Severus' side, although when he is and it is a Hermione/Severus ship, it is adorable!
hazeleyes571 chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Just read the whole story in one sitting this evening. Delightful, realistic, funny, sweet and poignant, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I apologise for not adding a review to all the chapters, but you may rest assured it was only because I wanted to get to the next chapter quickly.
Thanks for posting.
mysinger chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
I loved this story. A very enjoyable read with a thoroughly satisfying ending. I liked that Hermione was able to maintain a relationship with the Weasleys and enjoyed the picture of Severus as a doting father.
Very Small Prophet chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Hermione, like many people, rhapsodizes about what a perfect loving family the Weasleys are, yet Arthur hides out in his garden shed; Molly’s preferred form of child-rearing wavers between smothering and screaming; Bill and Charlie emigrated to foreign countries as soon as possible after leaving school; Percy became entirely estranged from his family over a political issue; all three younger boys dropped out of school against their mother’s objections; and Ginny was seduced at eleven by the spirit of a sociopathic sixteen-year-old boy, and was apparently expected to get over it on her own. The Big Happy Weasly Family is seriously overrated. Herms is better off with her own modern parents, and with Snape, who makes no pretensions to domestic perfection. It looks like she’s starting to think so, too. Good for her!
Light on the Horizon chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant brilliant brilliant story! I loved it :-)
I M Sterling chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
This was excellent. I loved reading it.
Stuffed Piggy chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Wow, this story has been a breath of fresh air. You've made reading about Hermione and Severus a real joy, and I can't thank you enough for that. It's nothing like the other story that I've had the misfortune to endure. You've made them so alive and real that I must give you an applaud (even if just in words) for your amazing talent.
emi chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
great story, fantastically written :)
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »