Reviews for Snape, A History
meg527 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you!
BreathingStar chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
This is actually one of very few Severus/Hermione stories I read and liked. You make Hermione and Snape fit well together, not only because of their mutual intelligence. I did think that the romance was a bit rushed at places but overall I really enjoyed reading it.
Maelwaedd chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
This is beautiful, and I was utterly taken by the whole fic. I love the slow romance that seemed to surprise both Hermione and Severus, and how amusingly her friends took the whole thing. The book was just excellent, and I love how it worked out in the end. Thank you for sharing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
This was such an awesome story! Thank you so much for writing!
Moonchild1212 chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
I didn't think that things would happen like that - with her lie about the magazine guys. But, that really illustrated some of the interesting facets of their personality and character development. Very nicely done. The only think that niggles is the tendency to refer to im as Snape - Snape wasn't sure that he would recognize love if it hit him in the face. I keep wanting you to refer to him as Severus. I can see Harry calling him Snape, but by this point in the story we like him and identify with his character. I keep wanting it to read Severus instead of Snape. But, that is just a personal preference. I love your writing and your fic!
Moonchild1212 chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
oh what a beautiful ending for the chapter... that lovely realization that she protected him. I was wondering if he would find out.
Moonchild1212 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
oooh AWESOME! "I don't know what to do with you."
Moonchild1212 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
love it - "friendship is a form of affection"
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Lovely - I absolutely love his tirade about houses and traits!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
WONDERFUL CHAPTER!
Martionmanswife chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
this is a cute chapter. I am really enjoying the read thus far.
JaneDoe333 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
"Grape Publications"?! Squeal! That is so cute!

Great story, really enjoyed it. Congratulations and thank you :)
hochexplosiv chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
I read this story already some years ago. So I just wanted you to know it's still entertaining the second time around.
WaterLily70 chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
What a great read, love your version of Severus Snape. All very realistic and convincingly written!
Gr33nT3a chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
I really enjoyed most of the story. I felt like there was quite a jump though in the last couple of chapters.

Ok we have feelings, now we're dating steadily, ok married and a baby now!

Even so, I love all the little things that happened in this story to make it so wonderful to read. The part where Hermione receives her formal letter stating the divorce is official was gut-wrenching. I feel like you wrote her reaction to this very true to character and I had tears streaming down my face. Anyone who has ever failed at something so important to them can truly sympathize with the character in that scene!
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »