Reviews for Snape, A History
hazeleyes571 chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Just read the whole story in one sitting this evening. Delightful, realistic, funny, sweet and poignant, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I apologise for not adding a review to all the chapters, but you may rest assured it was only because I wanted to get to the next chapter quickly.
Thanks for posting.
mysinger chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
I loved this story. A very enjoyable read with a thoroughly satisfying ending. I liked that Hermione was able to maintain a relationship with the Weasleys and enjoyed the picture of Severus as a doting father.
Very Small Prophet chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Hermione, like many people, rhapsodizes about what a perfect loving family the Weasleys are, yet Arthur hides out in his garden shed; Molly’s preferred form of child-rearing wavers between smothering and screaming; Bill and Charlie emigrated to foreign countries as soon as possible after leaving school; Percy became entirely estranged from his family over a political issue; all three younger boys dropped out of school against their mother’s objections; and Ginny was seduced at eleven by the spirit of a sociopathic sixteen-year-old boy, and was apparently expected to get over it on her own. The Big Happy Weasly Family is seriously overrated. Herms is better off with her own modern parents, and with Snape, who makes no pretensions to domestic perfection. It looks like she’s starting to think so, too. Good for her!
Light on the Horizon chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant brilliant brilliant story! I loved it :-)
I M Sterling chapter 22 . 11/13/2012
This was excellent. I loved reading it.
Stuffed Piggy chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Wow, this story has been a breath of fresh air. You've made reading about Hermione and Severus a real joy, and I can't thank you enough for that. It's nothing like the other story that I've had the misfortune to endure. You've made them so alive and real that I must give you an applaud (even if just in words) for your amazing talent.
-SP
emi chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
great story, fantastically written :)
Me chapter 22 . 9/16/2011
Wow, this was excellent!

I'm glad I could read a single fanfic where Snape does not miraculously becomes mushy and lovey-dovey.

Congrats on a job well done. I'll give it an Exceeds Expectations.
Miss Killigrew chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This story is lovely so far. I'm so glad to find a work where Hermione and Ron share the responsability of the failure of their mariage, not because Ron is an simpleton-completely-unworthy-of-such-a-brilliant-mind-as-Hermione's. I always thought Ron-bashing was the easy way out and I can only congratulate you for handling the problem differently.

Well done and thank you for sharing !
LittleGreenPeas chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
I love the Snape and Harry exchange!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
That kiss was so beautifully done!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Ah! So fluffy! I love it! Your depiction of Severus Snape is spot on!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
You made me laugh.
LittleGreenPeas chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
I love this chapter! Your Snape and Hermione interaction/dialogue is really, really well executed!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I must say I'm enjoying this story very much. It's very well paced.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »