Reviews for Snape, A History
siriuslyblack04 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ooh! Can't wait to see if Hermione meets Severus! Or I guess I should say when... ) This is a HG/SS, right?
La Pirate Rose chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ooh, I'm excited about her going to see Snape. Please update soon.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
You know, I almost think I like it better when Ron is dead than having to watch a marriage disintegrate. Your characterizations are very well done, though, so I suppose I will just suffer for the sake of the excellent writing and plotting. Can't wait to meet your Snape.
GonnaBeFamous chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Good chapter- I really would like to get to meeting Snape! Update soon, if you please :)
septentrion chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I enjoy this story very much, how you write Hermione's way of dealing with her situation. And I like the idea of Snape needing some sort of social service to get a honest paid job. Reminds me of my own WIP (in French, so you probably won't be able to read it) where Hermione is a job counsellor and help Severus to find a job.
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
poor sevvie, literally
Illusions of Faith chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
hi,

your've got a good story coming along and a really like it. well done and C-ya

whiteroseblackrose
notwritten chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Very good chapter
siriuslyblack04 chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Wow, wow, and wow! Ok, I found this story on Ashwinder, and then I came to and read it again! I can't wait for an update! AWESOME STORY!
beate chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I'm delighted to see a new story from your hand! - I enjoyed "Into The North" so much and hoped that you would write another story, eventually - and finally you did! Great! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next many chapters - how could I not; well written as these two first chapters are (of course) - and with this title: "Snape, A History"? I'm ready to read on - are you ready to update? Please?
Jewely chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
i'm eager to see where this story goes...please update soon.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be doing with this story. This is a great start. I've always thought Hermione would end up being the historian of the war. Poor Ron. I know this is necessary for your story, and I do love Snape/Hermione stories, but I always hate what has to happen to Ron.
GonnaBeFamous chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
eep! I would be very upset if Severus recieved the same sentence as every other death eater... for then there would be no story! I anxiously await the next chapter, please update soon. hm... update soon... I'm so original it's amazing.
septentrion chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
That's a rather original story line you've got there. I wished I had thought of it...
duj chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
A different way of getting to the classic post-war post-HBP scenario of Hermione interviews Snape...
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »