Reviews for Snape, A History
beate chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I'm delighted to see a new story from your hand! - I enjoyed "Into The North" so much and hoped that you would write another story, eventually - and finally you did! Great! I'm eagerly looking forward to the next many chapters - how could I not; well written as these two first chapters are (of course) - and with this title: "Snape, A History"? I'm ready to read on - are you ready to update? Please?
Jewely chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
i'm eager to see where this story goes...please update soon.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be doing with this story. This is a great start. I've always thought Hermione would end up being the historian of the war. Poor Ron. I know this is necessary for your story, and I do love Snape/Hermione stories, but I always hate what has to happen to Ron.
GonnaBeFamous chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
eep! I would be very upset if Severus recieved the same sentence as every other death eater... for then there would be no story! I anxiously await the next chapter, please update soon. hm... update soon... I'm so original it's amazing.
septentrion chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
That's a rather original story line you've got there. I wished I had thought of it...
duj chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
A different way of getting to the classic post-war post-HBP scenario of Hermione interviews Snape...
tallgiraffe32 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
VERY good. Just keep doing what you're doing and all should be fine.
notwritten chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Good story. I think Hermione would do a good job in writting the book
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
yeah! hope he helps her write the book!
NaginiFay chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Ahh, now we are getting around to the reason for the title!
my little chickadee chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I look forward to reading more! A very nice start!
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ooh, a new story from you! Looks fabulous - very realistic view of their marriage, and I'm looking forward to seeing what history you've given Snapester. More chapters, please!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great start. Looking forward to the next part.
alitheia7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It's good to have you back! Can't wait to see where this

story takes us.
bitterewahrheit chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hmm, don't know what to think, but it's interesting, i'm going to read your story.

"snape, a history", the title, is very nice!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »