Reviews for Snape, A History
severus-fan chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
I have a feeling Hermione's going to come back to Spinner's End. For a horrible moment I thought Nora was Snape's daughter. I don't mind the thought of Snape having a daughter, but it's weird thinking of Snape with a kid Hermione's age. Especially since I ship SS/HG...oh, I don't know. I suppose I'm not making much sense.

I really liked this chapter - we finally got to see Snape! So he cut his hair off? It did sound like he did a bad job at it, though. I rather like Nora - I hope we see more of her.

All in all, a delightful chapter. I realy hope you update again very soon!
alitheia7 chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
This chapter was delicious! You present Severus Snape with all his attrocious manners and still endear him so much to us. That verbal sparring with Hermione was brilliant! Loved the hyphenated last name... It would take Severus to make her realize its pompousness.
sunsethill chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Nice new chapter. You have done a good job of showing what Snape is reduced to at this point. I'm enjoying this story.
mmhaq chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
I read your story Into the North, and now this one. I think you have a talent, and you write a very interesting story. Your characters are fleshed out, and you actually have a plot line a person can follow. Keep up the good work.
Noc007 chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Interesting story, I like it. Will look forward to an update!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
moonfairy chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I love this story very much. Hogwarts, a history. A very nice angle of view. And who could be better suited to continue the story than Hermione. Lovely, how you got her to see - in her own meticulously researching way - the importance of Severus Snape during the war. Please, update soon and let us know how she get's on with her reluctant reviewer and her unsuited husband.
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
can't blame her who wants to tell the big scary professor about her marriage problems
beate chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Great, great story you are writing here! I admire your talent for describing post-war-Snape; in "Into the North" as well as this story. Both situations are entirely possible (Canada / Spinner's End), I guess - at least your fine writing convince me to think so! The dialogue between SS and HG is brilliantly done - and with its very funny moments, too: SS: "Kindly stop staring at my hair..." - "There was a mishap in the lab. I had no choice but to cut away the damaged hair". I couldn't help laughing - and wondering what kind of work the ex-potions master is experimenting with in his lap? It can't just be simple routine potions, now can it? I'm looking very much forward to chapter five (and six and seven and...)!
duj chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
good chapter but it seems a bit of a jump to me. Last chapter she had only just decided to see him and this chapter she's discovered that he's the linchpin of the war. I'd have liked to see her initial reaction to finding that out, since I assume it happened in the intervening period. He's in pretty miserable straits, isn't he?
notwritten chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
okay.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Dun-dun-DUN! Ominous music cuing up. I do think St. Mungo's would put down its collective feet and insist on having its Excruiatingly Complex Potions made by Snape, given his known abiility, and I am really quite surprise Chemie Gruenthal isn't dangling thalers in front of him to move to their nice little lab in Geneva (Of course, Chemie Gruenthal may not have overcome their little thalidomide problem yet and still be wary of Dark influences, one never knows, and they probably don't want the Ministry to know how much Lucius Malfoy's money they're still hiding).

But still a very, very good chapter.
La Pirate Rose chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
He's such a jerk! I love it... hehe.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Good chapter. Of course, we all know she will be talking with Snape somewhere. Although I am surprised the Ministry had a program to help out Distressed Former Death Eaters, or that Snape isn't being asked to make the Seriously Complicated Potions for St. Mungo's. Just a few thoughts.
Shdwcat27 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Excellent beginning. Please update soon.
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
why do i have the feeling that ron is not be very faithful to hermione dearest? hmm, just a notion could be wrong, very intruguing though
857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »