Reviews for Snape, A History
La Pirate Rose chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
He's such a jerk! I love it... hehe.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Good chapter. Of course, we all know she will be talking with Snape somewhere. Although I am surprised the Ministry had a program to help out Distressed Former Death Eaters, or that Snape isn't being asked to make the Seriously Complicated Potions for St. Mungo's. Just a few thoughts.
Shdwcat27 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Excellent beginning. Please update soon.
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
why do i have the feeling that ron is not be very faithful to hermione dearest? hmm, just a notion could be wrong, very intruguing though
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Excellent! The progression from reader to obsessive reader to critiquer to writer of small things to writer of Really Big Things is, of course, known to most of us here on ffn.

Watching Hermione come to the conclusion that she should be the one to write the book on the War was quite fun, really.

And I'm surprised Harry let Snape live-I certainly don't expect that to happen in canon. But I will enjoy seeing what happens here.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh, nice chapter-and very indicative that Ron refused to be tested, and perhaps take a potion that would work. After all, he'd be less than a real Weasley if he couldn't fertilize Hermione just by smiling at her, right?

Poor both of them, really. Maybe Ron should have left the way Bill and Charlie did and establish something that was really his own after the War.
RavenclawGenius chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
I think this story deserves a much better summary! I've really enjoyed the first few chapters and I hope you get more out soon!

RavenclawGenius
Kat8790 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I really like this story. Update soon.
siriuslyblack04 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ooh! Can't wait to see if Hermione meets Severus! Or I guess I should say when... ) This is a HG/SS, right?
La Pirate Rose chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Ooh, I'm excited about her going to see Snape. Please update soon.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
You know, I almost think I like it better when Ron is dead than having to watch a marriage disintegrate. Your characterizations are very well done, though, so I suppose I will just suffer for the sake of the excellent writing and plotting. Can't wait to meet your Snape.
GonnaBeFamous chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Good chapter- I really would like to get to meeting Snape! Update soon, if you please :)
septentrion chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I enjoy this story very much, how you write Hermione's way of dealing with her situation. And I like the idea of Snape needing some sort of social service to get a honest paid job. Reminds me of my own WIP (in French, so you probably won't be able to read it) where Hermione is a job counsellor and help Severus to find a job.
Natsuyori chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
poor sevvie, literally
Illusions of Faith chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
hi,

your've got a good story coming along and a really like it. well done and C-ya

whiteroseblackrose