Reviews for Snape, A History
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
yeah! hope he helps her write the book!
NaginiFay chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Ahh, now we are getting around to the reason for the title!
my little chickadee chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I look forward to reading more! A very nice start!
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ooh, a new story from you! Looks fabulous - very realistic view of their marriage, and I'm looking forward to seeing what history you've given Snapester. More chapters, please!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great start. Looking forward to the next part.
alitheia7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It's good to have you back! Can't wait to see where this

story takes us.
bitterewahrheit chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hmm, don't know what to think, but it's interesting, i'm going to read your story.

"snape, a history", the title, is very nice!
duj chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I never thought they were well-suited. Personally, I doubt they'd have lasted this long. So what will she do now?
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Okay.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
come on sevvie! come snatch her up!
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Well, first of all, I have to say that I adore the title of this fic. Very clever.

I like the concept of this. I won't say I've never read anything like it, but I do think you've done a far more admirable job of explaining Ron and Hermione's break up than any fics I've read thus far. It makes sense; Ron strives on his ego and what feeds it, and I've always thought that his having such a successful partner could only lead to disaster if he didn't achieve his dreams and recognition. I can imagine he would be quite embarrassed by this failure, and this is a believable reaction to all the stress... very in character, I must say.

I'm really looking foward to seeing Hermione's interaction with Snape, and to seeing how you introduce him into the story. I'm hoping that perhaps there is an update on the horizon?

~Rebecca, or Gonnabefamous