Reviews for Primal Attractions
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I LOVED IT PLEASE UPDATE AHH I CANT WAIT HURRY AND UPDATE OR I WILL END UP THROWING MY LAPTOP OT OF MY WINDOW IN FRUSTRATION thank you and sorry for my outburst I can get cray cray XD
WhyWouldITellYou chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Johns is going down... Update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Really good story, you shouldn't let it go to waste. Please update soon :D
DenishaMJ1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I am loving this story...I'm on Ch 3 so far!
Snittycakez chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Dang, this is so good. Your writing style is fantastic! I JUST saw the movie and LOVED it and this makes me love it even more!
JadeObsession chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Johns really wants dead, don't he?
Karikocha chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I like how you worked Faith into the story.
An Echo In Time chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
This story is so awesome, but I couldn't help but notice the last time you updated was in 2009? Are you still writing this story?
Zutara407 chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Nooo plze update more plze hurry...I'm soo anxious to read more i love the character...plze plze plze! I love Faith but Johns needs 2 bac up thats Riddick's woman (garden).
CeruleanOctopus chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
I'm loving this story! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out :D
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
PLease Please Please tell me you plan on writing more, because this is just awesome! I love this fanfic, please continue writing it!
TopHat10792 chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Cool story! Can't wait to see what happens, update soon please!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Please Please Please! Tell me you plan on finishing this fanfic! This is my favorite type. I love to see how the writer deviates from the original. I am also LOVING Faith!
ImmatureEvil chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
I hope you update this story soon. I found it one of the most interesting and best written story for Pitch Black/Riddick.
wolviegurl chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Good story, please update soon.