Reviews for Powder and Paint
melodicSiren chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I loved it! It's so funny! Reminds me of an expression. "If you're going to hell, you might as well go in a hand basket!" I love these two!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
okay this was AWESOME! keep writing ;)
looojoooo chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
haha lol
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I was sniggering by the end of the chapter. This story was totally made of win. I especially love how Chronos just goes with what they are doing. (Chronos should totally call Judai down there and see what happens, X3)
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Heehee, Shou and Kenzan, two of my favorite characters. Of course, if they tried to scare me, I'd probably just go color crazy and scare THEM. XD
ebonfirefly chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I. Love. This. So freaking hilarious! I could see Kenzan and Sho getting into arguements like that all the time (they did enough in S2 anyway), but the getting sent to Cronos's office and ending up with makeup-painted faces, arms, clothes, and hair just makes this so much better. Oh, and the bit about Manjoume trying to paint the blackboards white had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Awesome fic!
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
OM(Freaking)G! This is great! I love it! My muses are all lying on the floor, helpless with laughter! A make-up fight! Brillient!

Tie-dyed Trickster (and her various, histairical muses)
AllieBow chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very cute. I especially liked the ending.
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was awesome!

I laughed so hard I got in trouble for making too much noise! XD

Great job! Glad to see the original names were used, too. And, everyone was surprisingly in character for it. Kudos!

_
Kaos Kid chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
this is the funniest thig i've ever read I seriously didn't want it to end make another one please!

Ilove Kaos
battlegirl15 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Poor Syrus. I'm not a big fan of Syrus&Juden But i sill enjoy reading your story.

Juden how dare you bracks Syrus heart like that!

any way I hope Syrus fine's someone to love, it's so hard not to love that litter guy.
The Most Royal Shiz chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I have only love.
Oroko chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
You officially own my soul now. I've been waiting an eternity for someone to put up a Sho and Kenzan story, let alone one that rocks this hard. You are awesome and I love you.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/13/2006