Reviews for Where's my daddy?
Gothgirlreid chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
lol, MORE! :D
Bagge chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
A very sweet piece of work that more or lessed begged to be written. Including Nobby among the animals was a wonderful touch - I half expected you to put Angua there once again.
Teacup chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Is that my daddy?

It goes ‘Interesting.’

It is Lord Vetinari.

God I love that man. This was funny. I enjoyed it. Write more, or I shall stab you.
Takk chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
I really thought this was going to be absolute cow dung. However, it has amused me thus far.

Well done.

For making something amusing out of a subject less versatile than the average topics.

Goodbye.
older and amused chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
including Nobby in the list of possible pets was a stroke of cruel, malicious, genius! '-D i loved it!
older and amused chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
oh...u already have...

oh well! :D i enjoyed it!
older and amused chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i can't wait! have you read Where's My Cow, btw? it's great! hehehe

i also love Thud!, in cas you hadn't noticed!

looking forward to Where's My Mummy?

Where's my Mummy?

Is that my Mummy?

she goes "I do crochet!"

she is Miss Battye, the Needlewoman

That's not my Mummy!

hehe
Rethtales chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
friggin' hilarious. good job.
James Firecat chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Would not have been half so amusing without Nobby, well done.
DeathsDragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
*dances* yay! More! MOre! I love it! _ please...?
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
SWEET DUDE!

I love it! I'm a huge Vimes fan! I'm re-reading Thud! after starting at Guards! Guards at the start of the month! _ o! I love it! REad more! yay!
Rambina chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Excellent, tp culdnt of done better.
Anon iMouse chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
The other two are very cute though.
Anon iMouse chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Um. Isn't the first chapter word-for-word from TP's own "Where's my daddy" book?
P'tfami chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I had a slight headache doing the sing song , "is that my -?...that's not my-! where's my - ?" in my head but I got there eventually.:)

Very educational stuff that. Should've had something like this when growing up instead of those "See Spot run" books.