Reviews for Beneath the Darkness
autumnfall3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
please please please im begging please conutine please don't leave me hanging!
CoffeeObsessed chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
um would you please do more with this?
alaricnomad chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I think it's definitely worth continuing. Lots of potential to be explored.
spinningisfun chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I think this would make an excellent story!
forever21freak chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
omg i loved it. i really hope u write more for it.
Dreamerofmandl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Please make this longer. :D
ghezala said chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
the story is really good you should continue it. please continue it. i want to know what happens. also you should post this on
alvernogrl chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Please update! I think that your story line so far is great!
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Nice start... very interesting plot... update!
aimz chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
hey...yeh i really think u should make it into a full story... at the moment it has no proper ending...but has the potential 2 b awesum
ace for deuce chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
i'm a little confused about the whole no aliens and that max, isabel, and alex are siblings and michael is their cousin but otherwise i really like it. i'm not sure about having this chapter as a middle chapter- why not just have it as the start and explain everything as you go along? please update soon
Azi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
it's actually really good and an intriguing start to a story. I say you don't have to start before this, it will in a way take away from this chapter. However, if you feel the beginning of the story you have in your head needs to be told too, I'd write it as a separate story after you've finished.
Brianda chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ok, I read your storyline and I must say I would really like to read more of this in case you turn it into a bigger fic. The thing is, I dont think that it's necessary for you to start earlier in the story and then get to this point, because you basically explain everything that it's need to know about it.

By the way, what on earth is AU?
Kt chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Its a really cool start to a story. I think you should definitely continue. Im intruiged about Liz' past...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is a really cool start, girl. In fact, you could use this as a starting chap if you wanted. In the next chap, she could have a dream about her past or somethin'. Just an idea, feel free to disregard. But keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.