Reviews for The Boys Called Marauders
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Really good, liked the note passing, because Remus is just like "Aaahh Pete's on fire!"
Anyways, keep up the good work!

;D
ZeraWeasley chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bundibird chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
I LOVE IT! When is the next update?
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
WOO! Go new chapter! Sry it took so long to review, but my oh so wonderful computer broke (again) but I'm back and ready for more story! Update soon plz! :)
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Hm ... good chapter, but it wasn't as funny as the others, I'm afraid ... ah well. I love how you always have something about Remus being a nerd at the end of each chapter :D Keep up the good work!
leaving now chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Hi, Moongazer! (goes red) thank you! I feeled honored! Think for the comment. loved it! This is some awesomely cool. It's great, well written! it's so great I have no real friendly criticism. You know them well,Hehheh I love the running away part, it's cool! Great scots, it's sirius all right. already how the name alfred and lucy or albert and fanny, or simon, or beauty, o.k. my sister came with this one, it's not pretty or anything, it's little kiddish but very funny Snubles. Not going to pester you anymore so see ya
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
hehehe Sirius is awesome! I loved that essay!
leaving now chapter 7 . 11/10/2006
Hi moongazer again. loved it! it's so funny couldn't stop laugh. I wonder would happen. Look forward, hey if you have spare time please come to check my fic out.
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Great chapter! Loved the rat-in-the-teacup thing. that was brilliant! Update soon please! :)
Lacrymose chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Duh. This is good quality stuff. I wouldn't have reviewed if I didn't think so.
leaving now chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Hi, Moongazer here! What's up! I love it. it's so exciting. O.k. just pass the correction. Remus is a little he isn't so quiet it's he is quiet, but mysterious, and a little ready for tourble. Maybe he could make a little sceen. Yeah that would be cool. Moony is a quiet rude sceen maker! that how I word it.

names oh yeah you fear, but you can put it to a good use.

Rose, Honey, Jake, Chloe, Joana, Leon, Bill, Sienna, Kara, Jane, Willy, Lance, Rosey, mirisa, Shane, Adam, Noddia, Jade, Christina, Sharon, Penny, Mia, Diana, Larry, Laura, Samentha, Todd, Mara, Jade, Robert, Beth Jillian, Jason, Kathy, candy, Dean, Nova, Drew, Cindy, michele, Tracy Joshua, Olivia, Leo, and meggan

Well that's is all for now see you later

Moongazer123
soaring-bright-flame chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Wah! I was laughing so hard at that last note writing one! hahaha..."my mum doesn't like to talk about that time of month either."

...and it just goes on from there.

Brilliant, just brilliant...hehe...

soaring-bright-flame
soaring-bright-flame chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
LOL! "Welcome to the conversation, as well as the world of non-flaming people, Wormtail."

"It's nice not to be on fire, yes."

OMG I just had to giggle at that line. I can't wait to read more!

soaring-bright-flame
leaving now chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
Hi moongazer here! yeah, thank you! I love the names Luke and Danny! Thank you for putting them in. Great chapter. Keep writing, and do update soon. If you want I have even more names here. They as follows Barry, Hannah, Scot, Rachel, )I think I gave that to you the last time,) Joyce, Linda, Amy, Tara, Roxy, Leasa, Molinda, Shelby, Myra, Flora, Jenny, Shirley, and Gill. I will gave you more later. I would gave you more, but I have to go. cheerio!
Karma-k2 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Poor Remmy. He's a nerd. But a beautiful nerd. MORE PETER BASHING NEEDED! :) Set fire to the freaky little scab again. :D Please? Is very funny ficcy, tho. I love Remus.