Reviews for Granddad
Vulcania chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Your poem is very moving... thank you for sharing it with us... it's really good... as someone said in reviews: "this is absolutely beautiful". I agree!
lilyE78 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This reminded me of when my grandfather died. I was ten and my entire world was wrapped up in that man. It still hurts to this day and it's been over ten years since he was buried. I thought the poem was wonderfully written and sad.
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
[ I'm feeling terribly sad for your loss. But you know that one day, you will see him again. Just know that God is always there for you. May God bless you and your family.

, Aimee
Elentari the Second chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Nice poem. It's good that you had such a strong relationship with your grandfather. I wasn't able to, the age difference (sixty eight years) was too big and he just didn't live close enough. He died around this time last year at the age of 93. All of my other grandparents died either before I was born or shortly afterwards. I have no memory of them. You were lucky to have that bond with your grandfather.

Thanks for reading and reviewing my story. :c)

Incidentally, I live in NZ too. North Island.

~ Rebekah
venus-aurr chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
...:(

Sad. I can feel the emotion in it! I made a poem too when my uncle died. I even made one about my grandad too, even if I wasn't there when he died. :(

Your poem is really moving and I enjoyed it so much!

Kitsune-chan *_*
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That is a really nice poem, and I pray that you and your family will get through this difficult time in your lives. You converyed the love that you have for you grandfather and I believe that he knows just hom much you love him. Take care and God Bless.

~PJ~
SoYoungSoEmbarassing chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is absolutly beautiful...and i can really connect...my great grandfather passed away in June...i felt horrible but i couldn't cry...and now i found out my grandma has termianl brain cancer, terminal lung cancer, and breast cancer...she is refusing treatment so it is only a matter of time...I love your poem I think it will go to the top off my favorites list...

BlackBloodyTears