Reviews for Aftermath
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was beautifully done. I liked the tone and they were both in character. Plus, the last line RULED (...does that count as a pun? Yeah, I know I'm lame). Please think about continuing this.
JadeBear12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I lurve it
PurpleKangaroo chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Okay, you caught me xD

I was reading Blidn Ambition and I thought, hey, I should go see if this author's written anything else!

And you have!

And it's marvelous!

I can hear Iroh's voice, it sounds so much like him.

'a cushioned little number that closer resembled an armchair than a throne' '…Still, if only he could teach the boy to make tea properly…'

You have some truly brilliant lines in this. Lovely!
Jonnoda chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
When I read the Summary I though I was going to enjoy this story, and after reading it I know I have and will continue to do so. I'm glad you took a step in a new direction and made Iroh firelord instead of Zuko. In any case I hope you continue to write this and Blind Ambition!

-Jonnoda
AlbinoBlackCat chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Loved it. Iroh would so redecorate the throne room first thing as Fire Lord. Also, you made Zuko's grief/regret convincing without making the one-shot an angst piece. AND you added Bumi and Jeong Jeong. You get cookies for that. Perfect ending too!
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That story was so sweet and adorable! I loved the ending especially, how awkward and loving Iroh and Zuko are, even if Zuko is the world's worst cook. And how Zuko didn't even expect for the throne but got it any way. I especially liked how pro-active Iroh was, reminding Zuko that he cared about him when they were fugitives, even if I think following him into exile would have proven that.

Really really nice job!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Brilliant, well though, very well written. maybe there is hope for Zuko's tea making skills yet. post soon
frozenheat chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I completely agree with you the characters are so much more interesting when they are older! I loved the chapter especially the end, hope you do one with Aang.