Reviews for Immoral Purity
Allie chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
I wouldn't cry. I'm a cross between the two remaining Uchiha. Emotionless, cruel, hate filled, and I've never shown my emotions in front of anyone since I was 4. No flames. You're story earns my approval.
ARtemIs07 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
it's a very tough time for sakura... uodate sOOn...
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Update soon!
Pyschogoth chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
I would say that i like the dark atmosphere of your story it kinda proves that if love and pain would collide everything would be like, i don't know... maybe mixed up? i never liked the sasuke and sakura pair, i'm more of a Temari and Shikamaru pair. but this story really made me impressed good job! i like the Sakura in your story! thumbs up!
TooLazyToThinkOfName chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Well I think it's lovely. keep it up and Update soon, I'll be waiting to read what happens next.

Much Love
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Awwe, Sasuke-kun is such an ice cube! (sigh) I hope things will work out for them soon. Neway, please update soon!
roxnroll chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Man, I'm crying too. I've read this before a long time ago, but am re-reading and I feel so heartbroken for her. Sasuke is such an ass. I can't wait to read the update. I think the original story stopped at chapter 6. I can't wait to read the new development.\

Rox
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
im so gad u updated.. it was really sad.. hehehe.. update soon..
Angelsorceress chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Loved it! :P Angsty! hahaha! update soon! _
graviola chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
... Sasuke just had to push the torn deeper eh? Or not... know he might like her too, know he feels betraied might just make things worse..if she is mad or hurt by him.. it might be easier to marry Itachi? Seems like something Sasuke would think...

But I still want to see the idiot suffer... and I'm curious about how he will make amends with Itachi(after all he called him nii-san and all ne?)

I would cry the Amazonas river if I was in her place... the crying is very understanble!
elwand chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
please update soon i couldnt stop reading, it makes the reader hold their reath at certain parts. Basically it really involves the reader and a person is able to read it without having to reread a sentence over and over again. Once again i hope yyou update soon,
Angelsorceress chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
I like it! _ Drama and angst!

I can't help but think whether or not Naruto lied to Sakura about Kakashi carrying her home and not Sasuke...

I guess I'll find out sooner or later! :P Kindly update soon!
Maymay080 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Love it!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Please update soon! I love this story.
airaghatz chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
OMG! its totally awesome! please update soon can't wait to know wat will happen!..