Reviews for Back to the past
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Hey! Glad to see you back. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. The funny thing was that in ch 4 when you had the flashback to Johnny telling Baby how women were throwing themselves at him and how he thought he was making it big is that I had just finished the chapter and then that exact scene came up on my dvd! Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
OCD-YupIHaveIt chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
hey, I like your story! You said you had writer's block so I figured I'd give you a suggestion. You should write about him and Baby more, that part was over to quickly. Maybe whoever is boss is could force him to go back and work with her?
ski-up-and-go chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
plz update soon the suspense is killing me i need to know all the juicy details about Johnny's life and what Jennifer is going to think when Johnny tells her about Baby when Baby was younger

plz plz plz plz update soon

thnx

XxskixX
ponytail chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Wonderful update! Even though it is slow going, thanks for keeping up with it!
Natalie.040891 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Wow.

Am glad for the update at last! :D

It's getting really intense. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
My.Thesis chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Hah, I really want to see Johnny's reaction in the next chapter. Man, that'd be a real shock to figure out that the love of your life had your kid and you were never there to raise her or him. Though, if I w343 Johnny, I'd feel like a jerk...it's like abandoned my family or something. This is a real good story, so keep going on - the plot is interesting and the story is flowing gerat!
Caspar Rainbow chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
WOW

this is amazing!

This is basically the first time I've read something outside of The Outsiders Archive and The Breakfast Club Archive, but Dirty Dancing is awesome, and so is you're story.

It's so well written, and makes perfect sense, unlike other stories. I see you haven't updated in years, and I really hope you do. You gotta knack for writing, let me tell you. So, please, really consider updating this. Everyone loves it!
Natalie.040891 chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Oh... My... God!

This is absolutely amazing!

I would've reviewed each chapter individually, but I was soo gripped I had to read on and now I'm hooked... Update soon please?
AmandaKSparrow chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
I love it. It's great.
nic.heart.FF chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
hey there,

i love this fanfic, i think it is soo great!

i hope you update really really soon, as i cant wait for more!

thanks.
dancer288 chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
so god...love this movie! hopefully there will be more!
bmuncy35 chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
I love it and its great update soon...
ponytail chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Great to see you working on this again. I wonder how it's going to go over with the daughter.
lasting illusion chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
ah at first i was sad! i mean they both have kids, and seperate lives etc.

but I couldnt believe it! i am so happy that you made it Johnny's kid! yay! totally amazing and i cant wait to see what drama is coming up next! :D

seriously that was a really really good cliffie! :D
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »