Reviews for Back to the past
lasting illusion chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
wow! they both have kids and everything!

so this was really sweet and cute i liked it! Johnny still loves her after all that time aw

thanks for updating and thats so crazy that you were updating the same time that i was reading it!

kk cant wait for your next update :D
lasting illusion chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Hey I know you havent updated in awhile, but is there still a chance you are coninuing the story?

I just watched Dirty Dancing for the first time in a long time, and I was hoping that you would update! lol (naturally I have to search on fanfiction to see if there is any stories on the movies I watch lol) but anyways your really interested me and I cant wait to see if you DO update.

After all that was a major cliffie and everything lol (btw do you know the ages...cause i mean Johnnygrandfather craziness!)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Update soon Please? I can't wait to find out what happens next. I love your story. Brava or Bravo.

Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Great chapter two. I love it. Your story is so well written.

Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Great story. I love it. You are a very good story. Great job.

dannirox4eva chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
its fantastic please continue...
Gaialy chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Intersting idea. Can't wait for more
starrytearss chapter 3 . 8/29/2007

this is SO good! *adds to story alerts list*

continue son!
DutchIcePrincess chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Great story! please continue:)
dannirox4eva chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
plz more chapters! its great
Movies are our business chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Please write somemore of this story, i have really enjoyed the last two chapters.
Lintucuiel chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
This is very good and your writing has alot of potential! I especially like the italicized paragraphs at the top of each chapter...they're very deep and heartfelt :)

You mainly need to work on your spacing because the paragraphs you have now are large chunks some even with dialogue in them. An easy way to know spacing is whenever there is dialogue or an new idea. Hope this helps! keep it up!
Lorena Lee chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
I like this alternate ending what would have happened if this was said ... or if he didn't come back to dance... :-D It took me a bit to understand that is what you were doing though .. maybe a bit at the top of the first chapter before the story starts stating that you changed the end to benefit your story.

I am interested in what happens next.

My one piece of advice is to re-read your story. The one part that caught my mind was Johnny opening a "dance stupid" I know you meant studio.. but it says stupid.. :-D

Please continue.
maidmarcia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Good story but paragraphing made the story hard to read. Hard on the eyes.
M.S. Calhoun chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Not bad. Again though, realistically this probably wouldn't happen. I don't see anyone thinking of someone everyday for 20 years. Especially since the romance lasted about a week. I don't think he would have forgotten Baby, but something would have to remind him of her for him to think about her after this long.

I can predict where you are going with this. I would have liked for you to elaborate more on why foreign relations was involved in this production he is doing. Is it a foreign movie? It wasn't clear.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »