Reviews for Unfortunate Circumstances
LoLi15 chapter 11 . 5/12
You got a great story with a great plot here. But i would like to be honest.

1) Most of the scenes seem to be crammed up. Eg. The one with Kisame and Deidara's thoughts. They just started and ended. I had to go over them twice. And also itachi's thoughts of her torture. There wasn't any clear clarification if that really did happened. If it had been short like the others I would have quickly caught up to it but it was really long and halfway I was lost..really.

2) Sakura seemed to easily accept the fact that she is a captive. Don't get me wrong. I love the fight she had with kisame but later when itachi mentioned that she held back? That did not seem like a konoha kunoichi (unless she was purposely sent there by tsunade to infiltrate the akatsuki)

3) The akatsuki's members. Only Deidara, Kisame and Itachi contributed to the whole thing. Tobi was just thrown in in the end. Sasori was here and there. You mentioned "and all the other akatsuki members". I was still waiting for you to introduce all of them into the mix. I was really disappointed with this particularly. The things you could do with Hidan. Just sad really. But this one is my personal reason. And kakuzu

4) The last plot. I was really dissapointed. The mystery didnt catch up with me as a reader. Sakura's POV was very important for us as readers to become part of the story (since its sakura centric). We were totally blocked out towards the end. I believe you were trying to create an air of mystery before the great revelation but it just didn't work. Personally I find that in many stories I have read...revealing each mystery one by one helps.
It was never mentioned what happened to Itachi. And did all the akatsuki know about Orochimaru in his body? Did kakashi know about all this before he was killed? And the deal with sasuke seemed off. So many loose ends.

As a whole I really loved your story but it could use some brushing up. I'm not trying to bring you down really. I'm just am honest critic especially to the ones whose stories I love. I would really love to read more of this (2nd arc?) So I took the time to write this long review so you could improve.

Personally I am not a kisamexsakura fan. I am an itasaku fan all the way. But I did give this one a shot. No spark for me still LOL. Anyways, I hope to see improvement with the 2nd one.
Take care.
And update soon.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 1/4
Bummed riser how many years it's been and still no sequel... This story was so good! But because there is only a arc 1 of 3, it feels unfinished.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Love this story! Can't wait to read the next one!
CrazyMoo22 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
WHAT A TWIST,LOVED IT!
CrazyMoo22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Kinda awkward ending up with or having feelings for your husbands killer...(-_-)
kiko280 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
What's the arc 2 of this story called?
kiko280 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Maybe orchimaru somehow got into itachies body?
kiko280 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Hmmm what r their plans I wonder. And I wonder what itches gonna do to persuade Sakura to stay
Havbot chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
awsome cant wait for the second one.
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
NICE! Its REALLY GOOD.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I enjoyed this story. It's evident this story was not only well-written, but was thought out too. Hopefully, I'll be able to find and read the rest of the Arcs. A story as good as one such as this, proves that the other Arcs will be just as good.
Celestial-loner chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Make a sequel! :D Brilliant.
mndstjohn chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
So, when is your second arc going to start being posted?
peoplehateme101 chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I love This Story So Much! Its been 3 years when are you going to put up the sequal? Please hurry!1
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
I LOVE THIS! YOU MADE SAKURA ALL DETECTIVE-EY LIKE! I LIKE THE TWIST IN THE END! YOU ARE AWESOME!