Reviews for Leave You Behind
Absolutely LOVED IT! A new adventure and not to mention some kind of reason behind Rose and the Doctor's new unfound power
tigerlily124 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
I very much enjoyed the story. Thank you!
GallifreianLady chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
This was such a great story, and I was hooked from the start. A little straying into magic etc. with the sparks of emotion, but you didn't stray far from actual Doctor Who lore. The only real criticism I would have is to just research your locations before you write the geography, as there is a bridge literally next to Parliament across the Thames, and coincidentally the London Eye is at the other end of that bridge, so more like a 30 second run than few minutes full speed on the bike. Other than that, the story was amazing and I loved the scene in the med-bay! :D xx
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
That was such a great story! Nice one!

DTS xx
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Great story.
Someone chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
This was amazing!

What other stories have you wrote?
chocolatecake123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Helo...

I know I know i have lots of chapters to read on this story yet AND your sequals but I'm afraid I'm a bit behind on your lil story saga here.

But never the less i have begun two years after you posted the first chapter, ha..

anywhoo i thought this first chappy was so brillient i just had to review, so there you..

off to read the rest cheerio.
celticfox chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
...that doesn't sound much like the TARDIS.

...and, um, the poison is triggered by atmospheric change? So why didn't it affect him the instant he stepped into the TARDIS? Nothing changed in the atmosphere inside there when they left the planet.
celticfox chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
...ok...
celticfox chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm sorry- I just don't find this very believable.

A, he didn't like the Time Lords much to begin with. He didn't want to KILL them, of course- but I doubt he would really want to re-create that race from scratch.

B, if I understand you correctly, the plan is to somehow clone the Doctor to make new Gallifreyans. There are just so many flaws to this. They would just be aliens without any of the Time Lord culture and knowledge, without even a planet. They would not, in fact, BE Time Lords.

C, how exactly would this benefit humanity? The Time Lords never lifted a finger for any race other than their own, preferring to watch, aloof. It was one of the reasons why the Doctor disliked them so much. In fact, he would actually be HURTING them, since he is the one who always saves them from alien invasions.

Of course, perhaps you never saw any of the original series, and thus didn't realize that the Time Lords were- well, to put it politely- insufferable know-it-alls. In that case, however, I don't really understand why you chose to write about them (well, sort of about them).
DoctorWhoRules chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
love it well have to go and read the next one!:D

~Audrey~
Veritas Found chapter 11 . 8/23/2007
Oh for cryin' out...you know, you did the whole thing with the Eye, and all the sudden I'm seeing London as Sunnydale with Rose in Slayer mode, 'cause I swear that bit was just so Joss it ain't even funny. (And if that came out wrong...total compliment, there - I'm a total Scooby, so it's a compliment. D) And the whole mental image of the battle is just priceless, between the rolling Eye, Harold the Conqueror, and Death by Osmosis that was just a bloody fantastic ending, and I'm definitely gonna be checkng out the sequels. All in all? Awesome fic. D
Veritas Found chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
I was gonna wait 'til the end to leave a review, but ho'shiz...I think I just about died laughing at this. I was so waiting for her to scream out "Why yes - yes, I will!" when he asked if she'd chuck a frog at him. And I don't care how many times people say the screwdriver isn't lethal; it's got so many settings at least one of them has to do some kinda damage (resonates concrete - how hard can it be to resonate up some organs in a lethal, out-of-place manner?). Seriousness be damned - if you got a Whofic without comic relief battles, you don't got a true-to-the-series Whofic. Excellent work here.
Yiskah chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
I am up to the last chap in the first story and I must say I am LOVING it! thank you for your work it has been most enjoyable.

Regards

Yish
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 11 . 12/5/2006
Sorry that I could not reviewd sooner Last time I had to get off and had no time and then I compleatly forgot to after :)

Anyway fantastic story I love it very good.