Reviews for Jie Jie
BuffyWhoPotterLocked chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This was great! But only one problem...

Needs more.

I think this should have more of a story to it, a plot. Buffy joining the crew, now that's something. :D But, other than my tiny complaint... I loved it.
irezel chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
oh maaaaaaan would that be awesome...(btw, i'm will be sending many a review your way...)
Vashti chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Why haven't I ever read this before? It's fantastic! Great stuff. :)
Jakarie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awesome, wish you'd write more or a sequel
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
def con't this one!
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
again.. brilliant

you are a master mind
maipigen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hi

I know this has been done for ages, but something about it just called out to me - you should add a few more chapters.

Or maybe one day I'll ( with permission) use your idea and try my self. Off course I'm not that good a writer, but I can dream right. lol.

Def. think you should add some more here.

Happy writing regardless

ditte mai

denmark
jezaeiri chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Beautifully done.
FirstQueen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Please Please continue this one there's so much potental here I can hardly stand it!
ralyks chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
great start! can't wait for the rest!
KieriToews chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
It was good. But it could have used a bit more description, in my opinion.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
sweet
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Awesome!

Very well done, very sad but important. Would love to see a fall-out from this story, but my imagination will serve as well. Good entry, lovely telling - short and sweet about everyone on the crew, great job there - and very nice ending. Excellent job!
Iceflame55 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It woud be interesting to see what might come of this in a much larger story. Maybe instead of there being another "War", maybe River and the crew spring Buffy out while destroying the School? Maybe that was the only way to do something needed to be done? :)
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
oh god please this could be absolutely fantastatic please write more to this story! i mean buffy kicking the but's of the alliance military! and destroying them for doing to the kids what they did! it would be fantastic and epic! keep up the awesome writing!