Reviews for Lady In The Dog's Den
4Eva Dreaming chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
It be a good thing that the maid, Sango, doust not love lord Inuyasha in any romantic way but instead as a leader and caretaker. Me think that's Kagome did not understand all of the Kinds and her lord's, Kikyou's husbands, wish for you had said that four of the finest of his warriors would be with her in her first year as the wife if lord Inuyasha... Doust that not mean Naraku? Me hopes that is does not... But alas I shall have to wait until you write another of these magnificen chapters that I can not but wait for. (XD lol it's really fun to talk like that!)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
GRRRRRR SANGO BETTE NOT BE IN LOVE WITH INUYASHA OR I SHALL COME INTO THIS STORY AND BITCH SLAP HER PAST THE MOON! Great chapter though I loved the sweet little moment when she bandaged him up.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
OUUUUUUU "Alexandra" that's new you must be über in love!... KYYYAAAAAA, the last part of your realationship part was so romantic and I hope you and ur BF have wonderful times and get married and have many children! You guys seem so perfect for each other and it seems like you really click, con grays gurl! By the way this story rocks and I like how you slipped a little fruit basket in there! :)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY CRAP HOLY F-ING CRAP! OMG OMG OMFG!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
OH POOR RIN!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
XD Kya they might get married!... D: but Kagome doesn't love him... She loves Naraku... TT-TT WHY?!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Poo... This being not a chapter makes me all the closer to reaching the 15th chapter which is as far as you've written... TT•TT
4Eva Dreaming chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Wa?! NOOOOOO KAGOME CAN'T LEAVE INUYASHA! Also is Kikyou starting to like Inuyasha?! AHHHHHH NOOOOO!... He better not like her, I hope he only has eyes for Kagome! .p
4Eva Dreaming chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Ugh... Naraku kissed her... I'm gonna go be sick now... But I hope Kagome's soon starts to like the punishments... Hehehehehehe
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
It would be HELLARIOUS! Also is Sango and Sesshy going to be in the story? Also what happened to Rin's legs? Finally... KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS AWESOME SHE'S KISSING BACK!

Ps. I'm so glad Kiki's married and doesn't seem to like Inu, same with him to her. :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I love how Kags is so strong!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Well I have faith in you and this story that Naraku and Kagome won't end up together. Also... WTF INUYASHA HAS A BEARD?! EWWWW
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
3 there's an 8 year age distance... Kagome seems pretty str
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I hope you gt better! And great chapter
Amara chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
I know, you take forever to write Fanfics