Reviews for Modern Love
FakeFortune chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
please finish this!
PaintItBlackAndTakeItBack chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I remember this! Found it and read it yonks ago, but didn't have an account then. But it stuck in my head, and here I am. I love the idea of Terry (must track down the fic you got him from...) and his blue hair (I've had blue hair, too - by choice - and it is awesome). Also, Blaise... huh... x Please continue it!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Definitely a story to develop.

What can I say, love Glam, love French culture, love Blaise and strange pairings..

I even have a BillBlaise myself.

It's definitely a "keep writing it!"

GaB
Dementor Ice Cream chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Um, why is Alice Longbottom listed as a character for this story? And most of it makes no sense anyway.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I think you should write more with these two characters. They are quite fascinating!
Kazuli chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
to pussypumper #1: like i said before "I realize that both Terry and Blaise are probably different from how you imagine them." and i formed my image of zabini long before the sixth book came out, i just can't think of him in any other way, sorry it bothers you. for a while i even thought blaise was a girl so at least i got that part canon *grins* and i'm pretty sure he is part french, isn't his mom a french super model or something...you can be black and french at the same time right? anyway, in my picture of him, he's white...or caucasian...what ever. italian/french and has a rich, shady family. no hard feelings though, i'm well aware that this is not canon..._
PussyPumper 1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006