Reviews for Control chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I really loved this story. I am a HUGE fan of Semma and I'm really glad it turned out this way. You did a wonderful job at portraying Emma's reasoning as something more than just wanting to be thin-you turned it into a REAL problem,which i think is something a lot of people never thought about.
auscorpiotiger chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
that was really good, but all fo your stories are. i used to read decisions and cruel summer over on the-n and I remembered you had an account on here and decided to see what you put up over here, this is really good. i actually am trying to find where i left off on decisions. its been forever since i've read it. anyway you do a GREAT job with your stories, you're a great writer!
inthegrid chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow. This is something I would love to do. Glad she made the trip and glad that Sean is an open hug me person, for Emma.

Ha ha, she made Jay drive her. That was divine. Now if only her mother got the clue in the first place. She just had to make her explode. I think I like Emma better when she is a little crazy. Manny can go to hell. I would tell you that much. Something that I cannot stand is people who say "you are my best friend" "I was only trying to help" when really they are only helping themselves. I wish there were more of this, but there isn't.

I'm glad to have read all of them and that I love them. I just hope you liked the reviews in all of them.

Take care and write some more on those two stories as long as you are settled and have the time.

0nel0vexo chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
man this was really good!
degrassiluver8890 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
sounds good, i love all ur ff's and i can't wait for ur next post!
RouletteDares chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You know, I read this a few days ago and I wasn't so sure if it was a new story or maybe I had read it before. Either way, I loved it! Sorry I didn't post on it sooner... But you know me. I love how Emma always runs back to Sean, and Sean (not that he has the answers to all her problems but) always saves the day with open arms. :) EMAN LOVE!
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I really liked it. Post more!
WE ONLY PART 2 MEET AGAIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
good story
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wow great story i liked how you added her eating disoder in there and how she went to Jay to drive her to wasaga beach .This story basically shows that Sean is her rock it seems like since Sean ever left her her left went down hill the ravine and the eating disorder. i hope you do a follow up on this one hitter i cant wait to read more of your stoires
sreader chapter 1 . 8/14/2006

Courtney77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
i like it. update?
runninequalslife chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, another amazing story. Poor Emma, I hope Sean can help her! Great start.
Karmagirl880618 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You got another good story. PMS! and don't worry about those people out there stealing other people's work, they're just doing it because they don't have their own talent.